Re: [問題] asos到貨時間&客服反應

看板IntlShopping作者 (豬女的願望)時間11年前 (2013/02/21 18:45), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
我是2/3下單,系統顯示2/18到貨,結果到現在也都還沒到 前兩天寫信去客服,然後首先收到跟你差不多的系統回覆 不過我的多了一句 "we’ll get back to you within 4 hours" 果然我很快就收到真的客服回覆,如下 Hello XXX, Thanks for your email - I’m sorry you’re still waiting for your order 669564xx to arrive. I’ve checked your order confirmation email and can see your order is being delivered by your local postal service and was due to arrive by 18/02/2013. Please allow another 10 working days in case there are any postal delays in your area. If you haven’t received your order by 05/03/2013, do get back in touch. As there isn’t a tracking number available for this order, we can’t see its current location. However your local Post Office may be able to look into this if you contact them directly. It would also be worth checking with your neighbours and in any safe places a parcel might be left, in case it was delivered whilst you weren’t around. I hope that your order arrives with you soon. Please let me know if you have any further questions - I’ll be happy to help. Best wishes, Tara ASOS Customer Care www.ASOS.com P.S. Don’t forget to keep your account info up to date. To check or update your details, log into My Account and click ‘edit’ below your Address Book (remember to click ‘Save’ when you’re done). 感覺是滿有誠意+合情合理 反正免運費 & 台灣過年放9天,所以有點耐心吧 ※ 引述《qqtinapp (tina)》之銘言: : 這或許是篇討拍文 : 不喜歡者可以先左轉,謝謝 :) : ______________________________________________________________________________ : 首先來個前情提要: : 我在1/28下訂單,系統顯示1/29出貨,我也有收到email確認 : 信裡預計是2/12會收到 : 本來想說卡到過年時節,一定會比較慢,也就沒什麼期待會準時 : 但是現在年都過完了,我到現在還沒收到!( ̄□ ̄|||)a : 版上有些比較晚訂的都收到了,讓我實在是有點擔心Q_Q : 就直接寄信給asos的客服 : 想說他們應該幫我找找我的包裹吧!? : 可能是我內容沒打什麼,只使用他們的分類 : Subject of your query:where is my order?附上我的訂單編號 : 結果客服就回... : 以下: : Hello, : Just to let you know that we’ve received your email and will be in touch : as soon as we can. : In the meantime, did you know we have a help section on the website? : Click here to check it out – you may find the answer to your question here. : There’s no need to reply to this email, we just wanted to keep you updated. : Best wishes, : ASOS Anya : PS – We’re really busy at the moment but there’s no need to resend : your email – we’re on it! : ______________________________________________________________________________ : 看完信件內容我臉都綠了!而且非常生氣! : 我知道平信寄出沒辦法追蹤,但是已經快要一個月還沒收到 : 也只是寄信問想知道我的包裹到底在哪裡 : 客服的回信讓我非常的不開心 : 感覺我在找他們麻煩,還說他其實可以不用回覆我的信!? : 只是丟給我個官方問與答的連結,就結束了! : 天啊!我真的是第一次遇到這種情況 : 請問.....真的是我太敏感嗎Q_Q? 還是國外的客服都這樣呢? : 還是其實等再久都是正常的呢?我只是想要收到我的包裹而已阿! : 最後再問問..... : 大家覺得我會收到包裹嗎?還是直接態度強硬點請客服退款給我呢? : 謝謝大家看完這落落長的碎念文T.T -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.97.63

02/21 19:44, , 1F
給我翻譯翻譯
02/21 19:44, 1F

02/21 20:18, , 2F
親愛的客戶.....以下略.....再等等喔~
02/21 20:18, 2F

02/21 22:01, , 3F
總之有說已到台灣郵局的日期~請再等十天再來問XD
02/21 22:01, 3F

02/25 11:57, , 4F
內容算很簡單易懂了..
02/25 11:57, 4F