Re: [情報] 線上推理RPG

看板Inference作者 (楽園by宮部みゆき)時間16年前 (2008/01/19 22:05), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串17/19 (看更多)
學了催眠。結果在我問嫌犯可疑人士時,在普通的回答下出現了以下字樣: Knowing that sometimes people could be induced to remember things trapped in their subconscious, I attempted to hypnotise Brandon. (嫌犯名) I made several slight gestures and uttered a phrase designed to induce an opening of the deep mind. Unfortunately, my efforts went unrewarded. Brandon's mind remained closed to me, and I stopped trying, lest I rouse his suspicion. 也就是說催眠是自動技能,但成功率非百分之百。 大概也要看CHARM吧@@ 而在三次失敗以後我終於成功了,出現以下系統訊息: Knowing that sometimes people could be induced to remember things trapped in their subconscious, I attempted to hypnotise Tilly. I made several slight gestures and uttered a phrase designed to induce an opening of the deep mind. My efforts were rewarded when her eyes glazed over and her breath slowly grew deeper. After a minute or two, she spoke again, this time in a slightly different voice: 下面接普通的嫌犯資訊。不過她也只有多說一個人(淚) 這是really hard的資料 (雖然要高一級才有一案一技能點,但是我好怕得一直quitXD就不接了) 我想這技能可能要到難一點的案子才好用吧。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.51.105
文章代碼(AID): #17aWE-E8 (Inference)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #17aWE-E8 (Inference)