Re: Elefant Records

看板Indie-pop作者 (下雨)時間23年前 (2001/06/04 12:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
轉貼一些有人寫過的c86介紹 ※ 引述《shihlun (倫同學)》之銘言: : : ALBUMS : : Rough 100 NMEC86 Compilation 86 NMEC86是一張蠻傳奇的專輯 調查結束了。 確定是1988年,搖滾客第8.9期附贈的卡帶 黑白皮,中文標題「80年代新音樂之聲(1)」 當時附贈的卡帶上,並沒有任何標示說,這張專輯正式名稱是就是NME C86 上面倒是有ROUGH C100的標號,所以當年還以為是,台灣獨家 搖滾客後來當然還送過「80年代新音樂之聲(2)」、「80年代新音樂之聲(3)」 但都是小公司的合輯,歷史意義沒有這張那麼大 NME C-86有一些重要的indie pop樂團,早期單曲,大部份後來沒有收在專輯內過 譬如Pastels令人心碎的Breaking Lines,Close Lobsters的Firestation Towers Shop Assistants的It's up to you,Miaow的Sport most royal Shop Assistants的It's up to you,Miaow的Sport most royal wolfhound的feeling so strange again 正式專輯中,通通找不到。 另外一個特色是,大多為純情吉他搖滾,很動聽。也有旋律古怪的東西,也不錯。 可惜這張專輯從未reissue,也從來沒發行過西低(唉唉唉) 只有罕見於二手lp市場 真是可惜,我很喜歡這張選集,尤其是pastels那條早期單曲 應該要想辦法收集一張。很擔心手上的舊卡帶聽到壞掉。 曲目如下: Various Artists - NME C-86 Compilation NME/Rough Trade (LP) 1986 Primal Scream - Velocity Girl The Mighty Lemon Drops - Happy Head The Soup Dragons - Pleasantly Surprised The Wolfhounds - Feeling So Strange Again The Bodines - Therese Mighty Mighty - Law Stump - Buffalo Bogshed - Run To The Temple A Witness - Sharpened Sticks The Pastels - Breaking Lines The Age of Chance - From Now On,This Will Be Your God Shop Assistants - It's Up To You Close Lobsters - Firestation Towers Miaow - Sport Most Royal Half Man Half Biscuit - I Hate Nerys Hughes The Servants - Transparent The MacKenzies - Big Jim Big Flame - New Way Fuzzbox - Console Me McCarthy - Celestial City The Shrubs - Bullfighter's Bones The Wedding Present - This Boy Can Wait Shalala上面有一點關於這張專輯的考古,蠻有趣的 From: Stephen L Burt <stephen.burt@yale.edu> Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:43:31 -0500 (EST) In-Reply-To: <365959d5.29601234@mail.nord.de> C86. (Spurious tone of authority on.) Yes, NME C86 was a giveaway cassette with an NME issue in that year; it was also (and remains available in used record stores as) a good, LONG, compilation LP, only about half of which counts as janglepop. It had, for example, Primal Scream's "Velocity Girl," and the Bodines' "Christine." A "C86" band came to mean a janglepop band, even though C86 also had strange crackly annoying stuff like Stump. [寫錯了,Bodines的曲子應該是Therese,Christine是House of Love的歌] NME C86, the cassette-title, was a reference to the important NME C81 cassette, which had things like Orange Juice and the Blue Orchids-- I don't have an accessible track listing, though I bet Mike Appelstein does; that cassette became a benchmark for post-punk Rough-Trade-centered semi-experimental New Wave, in the way that C86 did for janglepop. Was there a C80? Somebody is thinking of the Bow Wow Wow song about home taping, too: "C-30 I believe that the NME did a C96 and that it was virtually worthless; I remember seeing a track listing, but haven't heard the thing. Whatever happened to the Bodines anyway? All I have is the LP and the "William Shatner" 12", plus two mediocre songs on a Play Hard compilation LP (which also includes King of the Slums, if anyone cares about THAT band as I do). -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: c229.books.com.tw
文章代碼(AID): #x6mwM00 (Indie-pop)
文章代碼(AID): #x6mwM00 (Indie-pop)