[情報] Martinez given day out of lineup

看板Indians作者 (睡眼)時間16年前 (2008/06/02 02:58), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
Martinez given day out of lineup ---Tribe catcher's power numbers down with hamstring soreness 原文http://0rz.tw/c54b0 KANSAS CITY -- A switch to designated hitter wasn't even enough for the Indians' Victor Martinez on Sunday. He needed a true day off to rest his ongoing left hamstring problem. "He's trying to fight through that thing," manager Eric Wedge said. Martinez has been feeling pain in the hamstring since Opening Day. Nothing happened to aggravate the injury on Saturday night. It's just been nagging him all season. Wedge attributed Martinez's slow start at the plate to his hamstring problem. Martinez has just 18 RBIs this season and no home runs. "His lower half is really active," Wedge said. "Always has been. I think that's why it comes into play a little more with him." Martinez has had other problems beside the hamstring. He missed a game on May 24 after breaking open a cuticle on one of his fingers. With Martinez not playing, it means more lineup changes for the Tribe. Wedge has routinely rotated several players in and out of the starting lineup and through different positions all season. "I hate changing the lineup every day," he said, "but because of our youth and injuries, I have to." 這樣下去 打線還有救嗎? 只能靠 Sizemore 了 !? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.230.64.68
文章代碼(AID): #18Gl4-EV (Indians)
文章代碼(AID): #18Gl4-EV (Indians)