Re: [情報] Iverson leaving Memphis and retiring?

看板IVERSON作者 (痛痛飛走了)時間14年前 (2009/11/11 17:01), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《Paraguay (巴拉圭)》之銘言: : Allen Iverson leaving Memphis Grizzlies and retiring? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNsVdaQPRyw
: The Jump on nba.com : 聽聽 一位曼菲斯記者 Ron Tillery 談論 Allen Iverson。 : The Forum w/Mel Hall Episode IV ~A.I. & Memphis Grizzlies : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyCS5Su1p24
: Mel Hall 訪問曼菲斯大學的學生及曼菲斯人對 Allen Iverson 目前情況的看法。 : 曼菲斯學生對Iverson事件的看法↓ : Pau - Student from Memphis University - : ☆ What do you think about Iverson and his recent tandrum with the Griz? 你對Iverson與灰熊鬧脾氣的看法是什麼呢? : "I believe Iverson was going to be a really big asset for the team。Now : for Iverson to leave,Memphis is going to have big problems with only : having guys like Rudy Gay and O.J Mayo left。Iverson was like the Key : to this team,and since he left now I really dont know what Memphis is : going to do now,that is a really big role to make up from"。 我原本相信Iverson很快就會成為隊上的要角。但是他現在要離開了,灰熊即將面臨著只 剩下Rudy Gay和Mayo的新星。Iverson應該要是隊上的關鍵阿,然而他卻離開了,我真的 不知道現在灰熊到底要幹嘛,他是組成這一切的重要腳色阿。 : ☆ Do you think Iverson doesnt care about his fans here in Memphis? 你認為Iverson不在意他在Memphis的球迷嗎? : "No,I dont think is that,it said that it was a personal reason,so I : cant say so about it。But I think Iverson always cares about his fans, : but at the end of the day,he has to think about himself first"。 不,我不認為是這樣,球隊都說了他有私事要處理,所以我不認為他會不關心球迷。 Iverson永遠都很關心他的球迷,但在這個節骨眼,他得為自己好好想想。 : ☆ Did you buy any tickets when you find out that he was comming to Memphis? 在你知道Iverson來到Memphis後,你曾買過任何球票嗎? : "No,but I was gonna give him tickets,but now that I know he is gone,I : just dont think I would buy tickets。You always want to see the big : superstar on the team"。 我還沒買過門票,但是我本來要去看的,但是現在知道他不打了,我可能就不會去看比賽 了。人們永遠都想看自己的隊伍裡有個超級巨星阿! : ☆ So you dont feel that Rudy Gay、O.J Mayo、Randolph.... are superstars? 你是說Rudy Gay、O.J Mayo、Randolph這些人都不是巨星嗎? : "Na,No... not at all"。 呃..我不是這個意思 : 曼菲斯人對Iverson事件的看法↓ : Scott House - Second Largest Ticketholder of Memphis - : ☆ Why do you think Iverson has left to Grizz? 你認為Iverson為什麼離隊? : "First of all,I think clearly that Iverson came to the team hoping he : has the chance to start,and now he is feeling that he hasnt been getting : any minutes,he isnt getting enough time on the court。He has proven : himself that he is a superstar。The time that he has played he has : porformed well on both ends of the court。Memphis wants to see him play, : and I really want to see him play also "。 : "Give the guy a chance to start"! 首先,我想Iverson來灰熊就是希望有機會能先發,但是現在他卻感覺到他連上場時間都 不太充裕。他已經證明過自己是一名超級巨星了。他在球場上不論是球技和娛樂觀眾的能 力都可以說是非常好的。Memphis希望他能上場打球,同時我也很希望能看到他上場。 給他一個機會先發吧! : "Even though I disagree with the coaches not playing him,I really : think that the coach really should have played him more。I really dont like : the fact that he played only a couple of away games but never played a : single minute at the FedExForum,I believe if he would of played here in : front of the crowd,I think he would play well and the crowd will pump him : up and he will definitly pump up the crowd,that really would have been : good for all of us "。 即使我不認同教練不讓他有更多時間發揮,但是我真的覺得教練應該讓他有更多的上場時 間。我覺得非常火,他目前只有在球隊出征時上過場,而還沒在我們自己的FedExForum亮 相過,我相信他如果能在我們大夥前比賽,他決對可以表現的很好,而且我們也將會給予 他最大的鼓勵,同時他也會鼓舞我們,這看起來對雙方都是很好的阿。 : ********************************************************************* -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.198.26

11/11 17:17, , 1F
雖然可能是挑選過的,但是外國人說話真的很正面~
11/11 17:17, 1F

11/11 17:19, , 2F
我反而是絕得在"網路" 沒人知道你是誰 有些人講話特別酸毒
11/11 17:19, 2F

11/11 17:21, , 3F
我也覺得是挑過的..哈哈
11/11 17:21, 3F

11/11 21:25, , 4F
哈 感謝翻譯說~ 本來吃完飯要來翻的XD 這篇的英文是我打
11/11 21:25, 4F