Re: [外電] Grizzlies are out for A.I., same for …

看板IVERSON作者 (痛痛飛走了)時間15年前 (2009/07/25 00:18), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
: Source: http://tinyurl.com/m6byhc : Grizzlies are out for A.I., same for Clippers? : By Marc J. Spears, Yahoo! Sports : LAS VEGAS – Don’t expect Allen Iverson(notes) to wear a Memphis Grizzlies : uniform next season. His chances of suiting up for the Los Angeles Clippers : don’t look too good, either. AI應該不會在下一季穿上灰熊的球衣,同時,他穿上快艇球衣的機會一樣也不高。 : Two sources with knowledge of the Grizzlies’ plans said Thursday that any : negotiations between the team and Iverson were “dead.” Memphis offered : Iverson a one-year, $5 million contract with the stipulation that he would : likely need to come off the bench. The Grizzlies, however, have not spoken to : Iverson or his management team since early July, and neither side appears to : have any interest in restarting talks. 兩個來源說道禮拜四灰熊與AI的交涉都失敗了。灰熊提供一份一年5M的合約但是卻要他 打板凳。然而,灰熊從七月初就未和AI和他的團隊溝通,而且雙方看起來都不是非常有興 趣。 : “Why would a future Hall of Famer come off the bench for a team that won’t : make the playoffs?” said one Western Conference executive. "為什麼一個未來準名人堂的球員從板凳出發不能打進季後賽?"一名西區的行政人員說道 : Though Grizzlies owner Michael Heisley said he’d be willing to add Iverson, : some team officials worry about the impact Iverson’s dominant personality : would have on young guards O.J. Mayo(notes) and Michael Conley. 雖然灰熊老闆Michael Heisley說他很希望AI加入,有些球隊的人員則會擔心AI的統治力 會影響到隊上年輕的後衛像O.J. Mayo和Michael Conley。 : Much like the Grizzlies, the Clippers were intrigued by Iverson’s ability to : sell tickets, as well as his talent. One agent who had spoken to Clippers : officials in recent days said the team was distancing itself from Iverson : after acquiring point guard Sebastian Telfair(notes) from the Minnesota : Timberwolves and is possibly weighing an offer to free-agent guard Ramon : Sessions(notes) – though one NBA source cautioned there was still “some life : ” in talks between the two sides. 快艇和灰熊一樣,被AI的票房能力所吸引著,就像他的才能一樣。一名經紀人向快艇說到 最近他們從灰狼所簽下的Sebastian Telfair這名控球後衛讓他們更加遠離AI了。而灰狼 可能在準備一份合約給Ramon Sessions,有NBA來源說兩方在交涉的時候要謹慎(?) : Clippers second-year guard Eric Gordon(notes) stands to be among the most : impacted should the team sign Iverson, but he’s kept an open mind (at least : publicly) about the possibility he and A.I. could become teammates. 快艇的二年級生Eric Gordon應該是對AI的到來受到影響未大的,但是他保持開敞的心胸 (至少在公開中)去面可能和AI當隊友的可能。 : “Iverson is a Hall of Famer,” Gordon said at the Team USA minicamp. “But : everyone is talking about how he is a different guy in the locker room and on : the court. A.I.’s a big personality. Dude is a warrior. You can always learn : from that and take that as an advantage for any of his teammates. "AI是名人堂成員,"Gordon在USA的迷你訓練營中說道。"但是每個人都在談論著他在場上 是多麼不一樣的人。他是一個戰士,你總是可以從他身上學習到優點而且可以在當他的隊 友中取得優勢。 : “We almost play the same position, but I’m not too worried about it. Things : happen all the time. You just got to adjust.” "我們幾乎是打同一個位置,但是我並不是很擔心這個。如果發生了,我們就得須調整適 應。 : With the Grizzlies moving on and the Clippers’ interest apparently waning, : Iverson’s options on the free-agent market could be dwindling. League : sources still counted the Miami Heat and Charlotte Bobcats as possible : destinations. 隨著灰熊的交涉失敗和快艇的興趣明顯降低,Iverson在自由市場所能選擇的越來越少, 而聯盟消息指出熱火和山貓是比較有可能的去處。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.201.152

07/25 00:20, , 1F
到底要去哪一對呢 AI
07/25 00:20, 1F

07/25 00:20, , 2F
不會搞到後來,AI真的退休去,那我下一季可能也不看了
07/25 00:20, 2F

07/25 00:21, , 3F
上季活塞已經讓我要看不看的了
07/25 00:21, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1AQTxEN0 (IVERSON)
文章代碼(AID): #1AQTxEN0 (IVERSON)