Re: [虎爛] 玩個遊戲 My Life According To...

看板Hoobastank作者 (kaoru)時間14年前 (2009/08/28 21:36), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串4/5 (看更多)
Pick Your Artist: Hoobastank Are you male or female: Right Before Your Eyes What's your theme song: Remember Me Describe yourself: Inside of You How do you feel about yourself: All About You Describe where you currently live: You Need To Be Here If you could go anywhere, where would you go: To Be With You Your favorite form of transportation: Disappear Your best friends Are: Educated Fool You and your best friends are: Sick Of Hanging On Your favorite color is: From the Heart What's the weather like: Tears Of Yesterday Favorite time of day: Too Little Too Late If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Earthsick What is life to you: So Close, So Far Your last relationship: You're The One Your current relationship: More Than a Memory Your fear: Never There What is the best advice you have to give: Stuck Without A Voice Thought for the Day: Can I Buy You A Drink My soul's present condition: Pieces -- 我承認我是來亂的。XDDDDD --     □□  □□ □□\ □□ □□□ □□□ □□                     □\   □□□ □□ □□□   □□□      □□□ □□      □□□       □□□ \□    □□ □□ □□□   □□□            4th Album「For(n)ever」in stores now!! http://www.hoobastank.com/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.228.148 ※ 編輯: egoist0704 來自: 118.169.228.148 (08/28 21:54)

08/28 22:19, , 1F
Disappear是要瞬間移動嗎 XD
08/28 22:19, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Abzrt-F (Hoobastank)
文章代碼(AID): #1Abzrt-F (Hoobastank)