Re: [討論] 求第一季18集Linderman說的話

看板Heroes作者 (阿麵)時間12年前 (2012/04/10 10:17), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《jimrex12025 (凱子客戶)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《anaphase (ana)》之銘言: : : 第一季第18集 : : 我想知道Petrelli去廚房找Linderman時 : : Linderman說了什麼 : : 類似do you want a life of happiness, or a life of meaning? : : To be truly happy man must live in absolutely in the present,..... : : 這一段。 : : 英文不好,後面聽不太清楚完整的句子 : : 求英文高手幫我!!謝謝 : L: I think it comes a time when a man as to ask himself whether he wants a : life of happiness, or a life of meaning. : P: I'd like to have both. : L: Can't be done. Two very different paths. : I mean, to be truly happy, a man must live absolutely in the present. : No thought of what's gone before, no thought of what lies ahead. : But, a life of meaning. Linderman:A man is condemned to wallow in the past and obsess about the future. And my guess is that you've done quite a bit of obsessing about yours these last few days. Now you can't have any of my pot pie. I won't hold it against you. Lots of men have tried to kill me. Nathan Petrelli: Then I'll be the last. Linderman:Of course you can pull that trigger Nathan. You'll be taking both of our lifes. You would be dead within a moment. Or I could offer you something. Nathan Petrelli: I am not intrest in anything you have to offer me. Linderman: I think you are. I think there are things you need to hear, things that I know about. Nathan Petrelli: Too late for that. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.37.140.43

04/14 18:19, , 1F
感謝你們~
04/14 18:19, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1FWvWal_ (Heroes)
文章代碼(AID): #1FWvWal_ (Heroes)