[轉錄]Re: [rumor] Mike Woodson可能來活塞當教頭?

看板Hawks作者 (優雅的旁觀者)時間16年前 (2008/06/10 11:11), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ [本文轉錄自 Pistons 看板] 作者: Loj (Zoo Crew) 看板: Pistons 標題: Re: [rumor] Mike Woodson可能來活塞當教頭? 時間: Thu Jun 5 23:10:30 2008 ※ 引述《pennymarcus (De-troit Basketball)》之銘言: : http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/hawks/entries/2008/06/04/ : a_decision_with.html : 來自亞特蘭大媒體記者的報導 : From Sekou K Smith at AJC.com : "According to my spy the Detroit Pistons have asked for permission to speak : with Hawks coach Mike Woodson (that's his title for at least the next 26 days : or so unless something breaks before the end of the month) about their vacant : coaching position. : Solid reports out of Detroit have Pistons assistant Michael Curry lined up for : the job. But the Pistons have apparently covered their bases if that doesn't : work out by contacting the representative of Woodson, who was the lead : assistant on Larry Brown's staff when the Pistons won the NBA title in 2004. : It's not a surprising development for me, mostly because I know what high : regard the folks in Detroit have for Woodson and the job he did not only there : but also what he's done with the Hawks. I've had more than one spy confirm for : me that had Woodson not bolted for the Hawks job after that title season that : he (and not Flip Saunders) would have been the choice to replace Larry Brown. : Woodson's hard-charging style was a perfect fit for that veteran Pistons squad. : And if you've seen the way the Pistons players greet him during games (the : parade of hugs and man-love borders on creepy sometimes) it should be clear to : anyone watching that there is a huge amount of respect for Woodson from those : players." 根據 Hoopsworld 的報導,在 Pre-draft camp 時,Woodson 和老鷹球團就已經 對 Hoopsworld 說 Woodson 會留任了,報導是說從當地消息傳來,這是新任 GM Rick Sund 的主意,會讓他繼續一年或兩年,不過應該不會給超過兩年的延長合 約。 報導說活塞已經在和 Michael Curry 討論合約了?不知是真是假。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.138.216.15

06/06 11:01,
BTW, Wings bring Stanley home!
06/06 11:01

06/10 11:11,
借轉!
06/10 11:11
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.30.94.114

06/10 17:46, , 1F
第一輪打成那樣果然讓他保住烏紗帽了嗎XD
06/10 17:46, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18JV3yKM (Hawks)
文章代碼(AID): #18JV3yKM (Hawks)