Re: [低調]為了感謝大大

看板HarryPotter作者 (蓋瑞)時間18年前 (2006/01/25 23:23), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《appletea (蘋果綠)》之銘言: : 所以我也把我最近抓的一部覺得很棒的MV分享給大家 : 內容先保密 但若還沒看過第六集的版友 可能感覺不出... : http://0rz.net/4912u : 第一次看這個mv....感觸超深...QQ 天呀, 看了這個MV後, 第六集的劇情更令我悸動.. 這首歌選得真好, 尤其是最後副歌前那一段, 中文翻譯如下: (出自歌詞版精華區) 當命運在召喚著你 你一定要堅強 我也許無法與你同行 但你一定要堅持下去 以下是原本英文歌詞~ Vocal:Phil Collins Music and Lyrics by Phil Collins Come stop your crying It will be all right Just take my hand Hold it tight I will protect you from all around you I will be here Don't you cry For one so small you seem so strong My arms will hold you keep you safe and warm This bond between us <= more solid than unbreakable vow~ can't be broken I will be here Don't you cry 'Cause you'll be in my heart Yes you'll be in my heart From this day on Now and forever more You'll be in my heart No matter what they say You'll be here in my heart, always Why can't they understand the way we feel They just don't trust what they can't explain I know we're different but deep inside us We're not that different at all And you'll be in my heart Yes you'll be in my heart From this day on Now and forever more Don't listen to them 'Cause what do they know We need each other to have, to hold They'll see in time I know When destiny calls you Yo must be strong I may not be with you But you've got to hold on They'll see in time I know We'll show them together 'Cause you'll be in my heart Yes you'll be in my heart From this day on Now and forever more Oh, you'll be in my heart No matter what they say You'll be in my heart, always Always -- 好感動唷... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.59.239.37 ※ 編輯: sgary 來自: 61.59.239.37 (01/25 23:34)

01/26 00:29, , 1F
真的好符合耶~~~>"<~~~老鄧~(哭)
01/26 00:29, 1F

01/26 00:58, , 2F
這一支真的剪得很棒 和歌詞搭配得天衣無縫啊
01/26 00:58, 2F

01/26 23:47, , 3F
一邊看一邊哭 真的好捨不得
01/26 23:47, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #13rvVQh1 (HarryPotter)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13rvVQh1 (HarryPotter)