Re: 請問哈林一首歌的歌詞

看板Harlem作者 (自閉生活開始)時間21年前 (2003/06/02 01:09), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
是這個嗎^^ Yes, I'm ready I don't even know how to love you Just the way you want me to oh baby But I'm ready(ready) to learn(to learn) Yes I'm ready(ready) to learn(to learn) To fall in love  To fall in love To fall in love with you (Oh baby) I don't even know how to hold you hand Just to make you understand But I'm ready(ready) to learn(to learn) Yes I'm ready(ready) to learn(to learn) To hold your hand Make you understand To hold your hand right now (Oh baby) I don't even know how to kiss you lips At a moment like this oh yeah Oh but I'gonnalearn how to do all the things you wnat me to (Oh yeah) Are you ready? Yes I'm ready(Repeat 2 times) To fall in love  To fall in love To fall in love with you Are you ready? Yes I'm ready(Repeat 4 times) Are you ready? To love you, hold you, kiss you, want you, squeeze you, need you Oh I'm ready Oh I'm ready Yes I'm ready Oh I'm ready To love you, need you, kiss you, want you, squeeze you, trust you, take you Oh I'm ready Yes I'm ready(Repeat 2 times) (Fade) To love you ★☆歌詞轉載自『六一歌詞庫』  http://so61.com/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.112.193.105

推 140.138.241.57 06/02, , 1F
就是他~多謝您啦^^
推 140.138.241.57 06/02, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #-sZDLxo (Harlem)
文章代碼(AID): #-sZDLxo (Harlem)