[轉錄]Re: 轉貼 亞拉岡的秘密日記

看板HSNU_985作者 (Try it!)時間21年前 (2002/12/30 02:00), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/7 (看更多)
※ [本文轉錄自 joke 看板] 作者: sagit (讓我變身Legolas) 看板: joke 標題: Re: 轉貼 亞拉岡的秘密日記 時間: Sun Dec 29 02:10:50 2002 ※ 引述《lonelymaster (寂寞高手-等)》之銘言: :   天啊!太好笑了,誰能全部翻出來呀?? 繼續翻譯胡蘿蔔這一段吧 怎麼我覺得這一篇翻下來.......好像在看sex and the city魔戒版 -_-a THE VERY SECRET DIARY OF FRODO BAGGINS: Day One: Feeling much better in House of Elrond after nice long nap. Also, Sam gave me fabulous backrub and bubble bath. Platonic, brotherly love so wonderful. Wasn't quite entirely sure why he needed to suck on my toes, but am assured it has something to do with Elf medicine. 第1天﹕ 在愛隆王的屋子裡面昏睡過後覺得好多了 還有啊 Sam幫我抓背 還讓我洗泡泡澡喔 這種柏拉圖式的兄弟之情最好了 雖然我之前不太確定為什麼他老是要死黏著我不放 (suck on應該是這個意思吧.......... -_- ) 不過現在我想應該是精靈藥物的關係吧 Day Three Have agreed to carry Ring to Mordor. In hindsight, probably a bad move. 第3天﹕ 決定要帶著戒指去mordor 不過後來想一想 覺得這麼做好像是個不太好的決定....... Day Four Aragorn and Boromir had big fight over who got to carry me up Mount Caradhras. Aragorn shoved Boromir into snowbank. Boromir bit Aragorn on the ear. Ring must be affecting them more seriously than I thought. 第4天﹕ 鴨臘乾跟波羅蜜為了他們那個人帶我上Caradhras雪山吵了一架 鴨臘乾把波羅蜜推倒在雪堆裡面 波羅蜜給鴨臘乾臉上一拳 看來這個戒指帶給他們的影響比我之前想像的大的多 Day Six: Woke up to find Aragorn playing with buttons on my shirt. He must be after the Ring. Damn its siren call. Ah well, Sam will kill him if he tries anything. 第6天﹕ 我醒過來的時候發現鴨臘乾在打開我上衣的釦子 他一定也是被戒指誘惑了﹗ 這該死的邪惡力量﹗ 啊 沒差啦 反正如果他打算對我怎麼樣的話Sam一定會宰了他的 Day Ten: Today Legolas began stroking my inner thigh with his bow. Was stunned. Had no idea Legolas wanted the Ring too. It must truly be an object of awesome power. 第10天﹕ 今天熱狗拉屎用他的弓碰我的大腿內側 我被嚇到了....我真的不知道熱狗拉屎也想要得到戒指 這個戒指一定是有非常強大的力量.......... Day Eleven: Gandalf showed me very strange trick he can do. Apparently pointy wizard hat not just for show. Wonder if Ring is affecting him, or perhaps he is just v. peculiar. 第11天﹕ 乾豆腐秀了一些魔術伎倆給我看 看來巫師尖尖的帽子可不是戴了好看得而已 我不知道戒指是不是也在引誘他...或者他只是非常獨特吧 Day 24 : Finally feel rested. Is too dark in Mines of Moria for Aragorn to find me and pinch me as he has been doing lately. Gandalf fell into shadow. Was sad to see pointy hat go. 第24天﹕ 終於可以放鬆一點了 Moria礦坑裡面很黑 所以鴨臘乾總算不能像之前那樣三不五時捏我 戳我一下 乾豆腐掉入黑暗中了 我看到尖尖帽子就這樣消失的時候好難過 Day 27 : Lothlorien so pretty. Galadriel pretty too. Offered her One Ring, but she kept saying, "No, there's something else I'd rather have from you, Frodo Baggins," and trying to slide foot up inside my breeches. So, gave her my extra pair of breeches since she seemed fond of them. Maybe some kind of breeches shortage in Lothlorien. Lothlorien森林好美 Galadriel女王也好漂亮 我要把戒指給他 可是他一直說﹕ “不 其實有另外一樣東西是我比較想跟你要的 親愛的胡蘿蔔” 然後他試著把腳伸入我的半長褲裡面 所以啦 我就把多出來的一條半長褲送給他 因為他好像很喜歡我的半長褲 我想Lothlorien森林裡面可能是半長褲缺貨吧 Day 30 : Rowed all day in boats. V. tired. Merry and Pippin offered to give me a group massage. Nice to have such v. concerned friends. Glad Ring is not affecting them. Although did not need back rubbed quite so much, nor other parts. Pippin does remember we're cousins, right? Right? 第30天﹕ 一整天都待在船上 好累 Merry, Pippin兩個人說要一起給我按摩 有這兩個關心我的朋友真好 我也很高興戒指沒有誘惑到他們 雖然說我的背不需要被抓那麼多 其他的身體部份也不需要.... Pippen記得我們兩個是cousins 對吧﹖ 對不對﹖﹖﹖ Day 33 : Boromir tried to take the Ring. Am not entirely certain, but am fairly sure he also tried to have a little cuddle. Was most unnerving, as Boromir quite huge. 第33天﹕ 波羅蜜企圖要搶走戒指 我不是很確定 但是我覺得他好像想要抱著我 我都快沒力氣了 因為波羅蜜滿大隻的 Day 36 : Everyone keeps hitting on me. Cannot cope. Off to Mordor. Sam coming too. Good thing, as will enable me to have more of those platonic, brotherly foot massages he's so good at. Am sad to leave rest of Company though, as found myself quite fancying the idea of shagging Gimli. Chunky braids and huge helmet quite a turn-on. Ah, well, he never would have liked me anyway. 第36天﹕ 每個人都對我毛手毛腳 真受不了 我要自己去Mordor了 sam也跟著我一起來 這樣比較好 醬子我就可以繼續享受我摯友的腳步按摩 不過我還是覺得難過 畢竟我要離開其他人 特別我發現Gimli是我的性幻想對象 ......... -_-" 他一跎一跎的頭髮 還有大大的頭盔讓我覺得滿興奮的........ 呃 不過他不管怎麼樣都不會喜歡我的啦 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 128.6.246.14 ※ 編輯: sagit 來自: 128.6.246.14 (12/29 02:13)

推 210.85.222.92 12/29,
再推...真好笑...^^
推 210.85.222.92 12/29

推 61.64.91.169 12/29,
這個...原作者太那個了吧...
推 61.64.91.169 12/29

推 61.64.91.169 12/29,
宛如秋風五丈原的viva
推 61.64.91.169 12/29
-- ╭┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬╮ ├It isn't you, isn't me. ┼┼┼┼┼┼┤ ├Search for things you can't see.┼┼┤ ├Going blind, out of reach.┼┼┼┼┼ Somewhere in the vasoline.┼┼┼┼┼ ╰┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴╯ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.69.221
文章代碼(AID): #-3pWbQQ (HSNU_985)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #-3pWbQQ (HSNU_985)