[轉錄]Re: [閒聊] 南方公園之WOW

看板HSNU_947作者 (又是一片天)時間17年前 (2006/11/08 16:57), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 WOW 看板] 作者: cleon (21~惡意) 看板: WOW 標題: Re: [閒聊] 南方公園之WOW 時間: Tue Oct 10 02:06:40 2006 ※ 引述《xanlich (砲瓦)》之銘言: : 不知道有沒有OP?? : 這不是啥某網友做的爆笑影片, 而是真的南方公園卡通, 這次主題是WOW. : WoW in South Park 南方公園WOW版. : 超爆笑 XD, 英文聽力普通就可以理解了. : http://0rz.tw/001VT 有些髒話好難翻譯 = = Cartman: Oh, dude! I just took the biggest crap. Hey-where are you guys? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:哇你們!我剛拉出有史以來最大的屎。喂!你們在哪裡?   Kyle: We're over here, by the cart. 凱子:我們在這邊,手拉車旁。   Cartman: Okay, I'm back. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好了,我回來了。   Stan: Dude! We've been waiting forever! 屎蛋:老兄!我們等超久的。   Cartman: Well, I'm sorry, I had to take a dump! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:抱歉,我剛要拉屎啊!   Kyle: If you didn't eat so much, you wouldn't have diarrhea all the time, fatass! 凱子:假如你沒吃那麼多,就不會一天到晚拉屎了,死胖子!   Cartman: Hey, I don't need to take any lip from a frickin' girl! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:嘿,我才不需要聽任何畸形女生說話!   Kenny: I think Kyle is kinda dressed funny, hahaaha 阿尼:我覺得凱子穿的蠻好笑的,哈哈哈。   Cartman: Heheh, totally, heheh. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:哈哈哈,整個很好笑,哈哈哈。   Kyle: Come on, we have to finish the quest in Stonehaven. 凱子:走啦,我們需要去Stonehaven把任務解完。   Randy: Stan? Staan? 屎蛋爸:屎蛋?屎~蛋?   Stan: Hang on, guys, my dad wants something. 屎蛋:你們等一下,我看我爸要什麼。   Randy: Stan?! Stan? 屎蛋爸:屎蛋?!屎蛋?   Stan: What?! 屎蛋:什麼啦?!   Randy: You've been on your computer all weekend. Shouldn't you go out and socialize with your friends? 屎蛋爸:你整星期都坳在電腦前面。你該出去跟朋友交流交流了吧? Stan: I am socializing, r-tard. I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world, and getting xp with my party using teamspeak! 屎蛋:我是在社交阿,低能。我正在跟全世界的人連線玩一個網路遊戲,我跟隊伍上的人 用隊聊在賺取經驗值。   Randy: ...I'm not a r-tard. 屎蛋爸:...我不是低能…(XD表情好經典)   Stan: All right, sorry guys. So where to now? 屎蛋:好了,大家抱歉。現在去哪呢?   Kyle: See where I am? It's this way. 凱子:看到我在哪了嗎?這個方向。   Cartman: Yeah, come on, let's go! I am the mightiest dwarf in all of Azeroth! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:對啦,快點,我們走!我是Azeroth最強的矮人!   Kyle: Wow, look at all these people playing right now. 凱子:哇,看現在那麼多人在玩。   Cartman: Yeah, it's bullcrap. I'll bet half of these people are Koreans. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:對,真是牛屎。我賭這邊有一半是韓國人。   Stan: Oh crap! It's that guy again! 屎蛋:噢廢物!又是那個傢伙!   Kyle: Who is this? 凱子:誰?   Stan: This is the guy that kept killing us after you went to bed! 屎蛋:上次你下線睡覺後這傢伙一直來殺我們!   Cartman: Get out of here, asshole! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:滾開拉,屁眼!   Stan: He's a way higher level than us. It isn't fair. 屎蛋:他等級比我們高太多了。不公平。   Kyle: It's all right. He can't kill us unless we agree to duel. 凱子:沒關係。我們取消決鬥他就不能殺我們了。   Stan: Oh my God, he killed Kenny! 屎蛋:我的天啊,阿尼被他掛掉了!   Kyle: You bastard! 凱子:靠你這混蛋!   Cartman: Don't you have better things to do than going online killing people?! No! I don't want them to start over at the graveyard! No! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:你除了上線殺人以外沒其它有建設性的事情做嗎?不!我不要又回到靈魂醫 者墓園那邊!不!   Cartman: That son of a bitch! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:狗娘養的!   Kyle: Who is that guy? 凱子:那個人是誰啊?   Stan: Whoever he is, he is one tough badass. 屎蛋:不知道是誰,他真是個很強的壞蛋。       Rep: World of Warcraft support line. 女客服:魔獸世界客戶服務中心。   Stan: Yeah, we bought your game, and played it online, but every time we log in, some other player comes in and kills us! 屎蛋:嗯,我們買了你的遊戲,然後上網玩,可是每次一上線,就有個玩家過來殺我們。   Rep: O..ohhh that shouldn't happen. We designed the game so that players have to agree to a duel before they can kill each other. 女客服:哦~那應該不會發生。我們的遊戲是設計成雙方都必須同意決鬥才能殺掉對方。 Stan: Yeah? Well this guy does it anyway! 屎蛋:是嗎?可是有個傢伙可以!   Cartman: He's a Goddamned butthole! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:他是個天殺的屁眼!   Rep: Really? That's odd. More people calling in about their characters getting killed. 女客服:真的嗎?真怪。越來越多人打來抱怨人物被殺。   Boss: Oh no. 老闆:噢不。   Rep: Well, we'll certainly keep a look out for that player and ban him from the network. Better tell the guys upstairs. 女客服:嗯,我們會留意這位玩家然後封鎖他的帳號。最好告訴樓上那些人。   President: Fellow board members, we have a problem: somebody in the World of Warcraft is ignoring the World's rules ...and is going around killing innocent players.. 會長:各位理事會會員,我們面臨一個難題。有人在魔獸世界裡不遵守遊戲規則…然後到 處殺害無辜玩家。   Member 1: Why kill innocent players? The game is about finishing quests. 會員1:為什麼殺害其它無辜玩家?這遊戲的主旨是完成任務。   Member 2: We've got to delete him from the servers. 會員2:我們必須把他從伺服器中踢除。   President: We can't. Whoever this player is, he has played World of Warcraft so much, that he has reached a level we thought unreachable. He's actually able to kill our admins. And he grows stronger every day. 會長:我們沒辦法。這位玩家一直打魔獸,打到一個我們以為不可能達到的等級。他甚至 能夠殺掉我們的GM。而且他每天都變得越來越強。   Member 3: Jesus... 會員3:天啊…   Member 4: I've gotta get home! My kids are playing World of Warcraft right now! 會員4:我得趕回家!我的小孩現在正在玩魔獸世界!   President: Jim, your kids' characters are already dead. 會長:吉姆,你孩子的角色剛剛被殺掉了。   Jim: No... No... They just started playing! 吉姆:不…不…他們才剛開始玩!   Member 2: What kind of person would do this? 會員2:到底是誰會這樣做?   President: Only one kind. Whoever this player is, he has played World of Warcraft nearly every hour of every day for the past year and a half. Gentlemen, we are dealing with someone here who... had absolutely no life. 會長:只有一種人。這玩家肯定在過去這一年半幾乎半每分每秒都在打魔獸世界。各位先 生,我們將要面對的人是一個…沒有人生的人。   Member 3: How do you kill... that which has no life? 會員3:如何才能殺掉…一個沒有人生的人?       Nelson: Randy, you workin' on that sediment analysis? 尼爾森:屎蛋爸,你在做那個沉澱物分析?   Randy: Now now, Nelson. I just joined a big party of night elves and we're gonna explore the Tower of Azora together. 屎蛋爸:不不,尼爾森。我剛加入了一群夜精靈的團隊而且我們要一起去探索Azora塔。   Nelson: Is that a computer game? 尼爾森:那是電腦遊戲嗎?   Randy: No, r-tard, it's an MMORPG. These are real people I'm playing with. See, I'm a hunter, level 2. I can chat with all these other people. I can even wave to this guy, see? "Hello." In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist, but in here... I am Valkorn, Defender of the Alliance. I've braved the Fargo deep mine to feed it the bloodfish at Jarod's Landing. 屎蛋爸:不,你這低能,這是網路角色扮演。跟我一起玩的這些人是真實的玩家。看,我 是一個獵人,等級2。我可以跟其它這些人聊天。我還能跟這傢伙揮手,看到了嗎?「哈 囉。」在現實世界中,我只是一個單純的地質學家,可是在這裡…我叫范孔安,聯盟的守 護者。我曾在Jarod's Landing英勇的面對Fargo深地雷和餵食血魚等任務。   Nelson: Hm. Looks like that guy just killed you. 尼爾森:呃。看來剛那傢伙把你殺了。   Randy: What?? Why?? Why?! 屎蛋爸:什麼??為什麼??為什麼?!       Cartman: My friends: as you all know, some giant butthole keeps logging onto Warcraft and killing all our characters. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:我的朋友們。你們都知道,有個大屁眼一直上魔獸世界殺掉我們。   Kyle: The past ...four nights we've tried to play, he shows up and kills us! 凱子:在這過去四天晚上我們試著玩,可是他都會出現然後殺我們!   Craig: He killed my character right in the middle of a quest! 小凡:我任務解到一半也被他殺了!   Tweek: Mine too! 槌哥:我也是!   Cartman: We've learned that the four of us can't fight him alone. But, if we all log in together!, we might have a chance. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:我們學到了光是四個人打不贏他。但是,假如我們一起上的話!我們可能有 機會。   Token: Hey yeah! 陶侃:ㄟ對耶!   Jimmy: We can really stick it to that assm-m-muncher! 吉米:我們真的可以教訓那個愛吃屁股的人!   Clyde: Are you guys dumb? We can't beat him, even with all of us. It's a waste of time. 克萊:你們是笨蛋嗎?我們打不贏他的,即使我們大家一起上。這真是浪費時間。   Stan: Dude, we have to try. 屎蛋:老兄,我們至少應該試試看。   Clyde: I've got better things to do. 克萊:我有其它的事要做。   Cartman: Clyde, Clyde! If you had a chance right now to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it? I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he was awesome, but you would, right? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:克萊,克萊!假如你現在有機會回到過去阻止希特勒的話,你會行動對吧? 我的意思是,我本身不會想阻止希特勒因為我覺得他很棒,可是你會,對吧?   Clyde: I'm just gonna stop playing. 克萊:我只是要停止不玩了而已。   Cartman: When Hitler rose to power there were a lot of people who just stopped playing. You know who those people were? The French! Are you French, Clyde? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:當希特勒崛起的時候也有很多人也停止不玩了。你知道那些是什麼人嗎?他 們是法國人!你是法國人嗎,克萊?   Clyde: No. 克萊:不是。(他很討厭法國人。認為法國人都是娘娘腔)   Cartman: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, Clyde? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:今晚你想跟我上床嗎,克萊?(法文)   Clyde: All right all right, I'll do it! 克萊:好啦好啦,我加入。   Jimmy: So what's the p-plan? 吉米:那計畫是什麼呢?   Cartman: All right, you all login from your computers at precisely 7:30. We will meet here, on the plains of the elven forest near Westfall. My friends, to victory! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好,你們七點半都準時上線。我們約在這裡,在靠近Westfall的Elven森林 平原。我的朋友們,為了勝利!   All: To victory! 所有人:為了勝利!   Butters: I don't play World of Warcraft. 大頭:我沒玩魔獸世界。   Cartman: Butters, you said you were on your computer all the time! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:大頭,你不是說你總是在電腦前面!   Butters: Yeah, but I'm playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure. 大頭:是啊,可是我在玩凱蒂貓島大冒險。   Cartman: Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:大頭,去買魔獸世界,安裝在電腦上,然後在我們殺了你之前加入這個轟動 世界的線上遊戲。   Butters: O-oh, o-oh, a-alright. All right then. 大頭:喔喔喔喔好吧。好啦。       Cartman: All right, you guys, this is it! When the attack begins, all warriors click on defensive stance. Everyone else, wait for Craig to cast his intellect box. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好了,大家,這就是最終戰了!等一下開戰的時候,所有戰事都用防禦型態 。其它人,等小凡給大家上智力。   Token: Okay. 陶侃:好。   Clyde: Got it. 克萊:明白。   Cartman: The battle is sure to be long, so make sure you all have your special abilities macroed to your keyboards. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:這場戰鬥肯定會很久,所以確認一下你們的指令都已經設定成鍵盤上的巨集 了。   Jimmy: All right, Eric. You can c-c-count on us. 吉米:好的,阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ。你可以信賴我們。   Timmy: Timmy! 怪T:衝啊!   Cartman: This shall be a day for all to remember! Let us bravely charge the fields of Azeroth! From with- 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:這將是所有人記得的日子!讓我們勇敢的衝向阿拉西!來自這…   Butters: Hey fellas! Boy, this is neato, huh? 大頭:嘿大家!這真酷,是吧?   Cartman: Butters? What the hell are you doing? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:大頭?你在搞什麼鬼?   Butters: I got World of Warcraft, like you said. 大頭:我弄到魔獸世界了,就像你吩咐的。   Cartman: You can't be the dwarf character, Butters, I'm the dwarf. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:你不能選矮人角色,大頭。我是矮人。   Butters: Well, there's only like four races to choose from- 大頭:呃,可是好像只有四種種族可選…   Cartman: So pick another one! I'm the dwarf, you stupid asshole! Log out, create a new character, and log back in! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:那就選其它的!我是矮人,你這笨蛋屁眼!登出,造一個新角色,然後重新 登入回來!   Butters: I like Hello Kitty Island Adventure a lot more 'n this stuff. 大頭:跟這比起來我還是比較喜歡凱蒂貓島大冒險。   Stan: Come on, let's do this! 屎蛋:走吧,我們上!   Craig: Yeah, my mom says I have to be in bed at 9:30. 小凡:對阿,我媽說我九點半必需上床睡覺。   Cartman: Then let's move out! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:那我們出發!   Stan: Look! There he is! 屎蛋:看!他在那邊!   Cartman: Everyone hold! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:大家等一下!   Kyle: He's targeting us. 凱子:他把我們當成目標了。   Cartman: Prepare to charge! Scroll over him with your mouse cursors! And... Right-click! What the? Oh Jesus, he summoned scorpions! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:準備攻擊!鼠標移到他身上!然後…點右鍵!什麼?歐我的天,他招喚了一 堆蠍子!   Tweek: Aaaa! I'm burning! Oh Jesus I'm burning! 槌哥:啊!我在燃燒!喔天啊我在燃燒!   Jimmy: Kenny's down. K-k-kenny is down. 吉米:阿尼掛了。阿尼掛了。   Ike: I have poop on my pants. BB:我褲子上有大便。   Kyle: Ike, look out! 凱子:BB,小心!   Cartman: All right, Clyde, hit him with your crossbow! Hit him now, Clyde! Clyde? Clyde! Clyde! Come on, you guys, move! Goddamnit we lost Clyde! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好了,克萊,用十字弓射他!現在就射,克萊!克萊?克萊!克萊!快點, 大家,快動!他媽的克萊消失了!   Randy: Hey, Stan, can I play with you guys? 屎蛋爸:嘿,屎蛋,我能跟你們一起玩嗎?   Stan: Dad?? 屎蛋:爸??   Randy: Yeah, I'm playing from the office. 屎蛋爸:對啊,我在辦公室裡玩。   Stan: Dad, get off our teamspeak line! 屎蛋:爸,離開我們的隊聊!   Token: That's it, I'm dead! 陶侃:就這樣,我掛了!   Stan: That's it, screw this game! 屎蛋:就這樣,操這個遊戲!   Cartman: Now, leave me alone, don't do- that, ugh. God-fucking-damnit! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:別來煩我,別這樣,啊。超營養雞排!       Member 3: Oh Jesus... Oh God no... 會員3:喔天啊…喔天啊不…   President: What? 會長:怎麼了?   Member 3: He just finished killing every single player in the Arathi Highlands 會員3:他剛把阿拉西高地所有玩家都殺完了。   Member 1: How many people's characters were in there? 會員1:剛剛那裡有多少玩家?   Member 2: Over five thousand. 會員2:超過五千人。   Member 1: There are over seven million people who log on to World of Warcraft! Are you telling me all those people's characters are going to die, and there's nothing we can do to save them? 會員1:有超過七百萬人在玩魔獸世界!你在告訴我這些人的角色都會被殺,然後我們沒 辦法做任何事拯救他們嗎?   President: Yes. And it won't be long before everyone gets really really frustrated and stops playing altogether. Gentlemen, this could very well lead to the end of the World... of Warcraft. 會長:是的。而且很快的大家就會覺得很煩然後不玩。各位先生,這很有可能會成為世界 末日…魔獸世界末日。   Member 5: No! Nooooooooo! 會員5:不!不~!       Cartman: What the hell are you guys doing?? Don't tell me you all quit playing World of Warcraft too?! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:你們在搞什麼鬼??別告訴我你們也都放棄玩魔獸世界了?!   Stan: Dude, we're done. we're sick of getting killed all the time. 屎蛋:我們不玩了。我們受夠一直被殺了。   Cartman: Guys, when things look bad, you can't just give up on the world. Of Warcraft. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:你們,當事情很糟的時候,你不能就放棄這世界。魔獸世界。   Kyle: We don't have a choice, dude. That guy killed our characters 14 times. 凱子:我們沒有其它無選擇。這傢伙殺了我們的角色十四次。   Cartman: I have a solution, you guys. That guy can kill us so easily because he's a super-high level, right? What if we were super-high level too? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:我有個方法。那傢伙可以輕易殺了我們因為他等級超高,對吧?假如我們的 等級也超高的話呢?   Stan: We can't get to a higher level because that dude doesn't let us finish quests! 屎蛋:我們沒辦法升級因為那傢伙不讓我們完成任務!   Cartman: That's why we just need to log in and stay in the forest, killing boars. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:那就是為什麼我們需要上線躲在森林,殺野豬。   Kyle: Boars? 凱子:野豬?   Cartman: There's lots of computer-generated boars in Warcraft that die with just one blow. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:魔獸世界裡有很多一擊就可以秒殺的野豬會一直再生。   Kyle: Dude, boars are only worth two experience points apiece. Do you know how many we would have to kill to get up 30 levels? 凱子:老兄,野豬一隻只有兩點經驗值。你知道升個三十級需要殺多少隻嗎?   Cartman: Yes. Sixty-five million three hundred and forty thousand two hundred and eighty five. Which should take us seven weeks five days thirteen hours and twenty minutes, giving ourselves three hours a night to sleep. What do you say, guys? You can just, you can just hang outside in the sun all day tossin' a ball around, or you can sit at your computer and do somethin' that matters. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:知道。六千五百零三萬又四千兩百八十五。那大概會花我們七個禮拜五天又 十三個小時二十分鐘,而我們每天還會有三小時可以睡覺。你們意下如何?你們可以在外 面太陽下丟球一整天,或你們也可以坐在電腦前然後做真正有意義的事。       Member 3: Sir, you'd better have a look at this! Four of our subscribers... They've gone up fifty levels in three weeks. 會員3:先生,你最好來看看這個!有四個玩家…他們在這三個禮拜升了五十幾等。   President: My God... they must have no lives at all. 會長:我的天…他們肯定完全沒有人生。   Member 3: A hope? 會員3:這是希望?   President: A chance. 會長:這個機會。   Kyle: My mouse-clicking finger hurts. 凱子:我點滑鼠的手指好痛。   Cartman: Come on, Kyle! You can do it! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:加油,凱子!你做的到!       President: The admins tell us they are four players from a small town in Colorado. 會長:GM說那四個玩家是在科羅拉多州的一個小城鎮。   Member 1: Are they strong enough to defeat the Evil One? 會員1:他們夠強打倒那個邪惡的人嗎?   Member 5: We ran the numbers: even with their amazing rise in levels, they have a 90% mortality probability. They'd be walking in a slaughter! 我們測試數據了。他們升級快的很神奇,可是仍然有90%機率會犧牲掉。他們會被屠殺!   Member 1: There has to be... someway we can help them. 會員1:一定有個…我們能幫忙的地方。   Member 6: What about... the Sword of a Thousand Truths? 會員6:那個…一千個真相之劍?   Member 7: Quiet, Thomas! We aren't even to speak of that sword! 會員7:安靜,湯姆斯!我們根本不該開口提那把劍!   Thomas: But maybe these new players are the ones the prophecy foretold of. 湯姆斯:可是搞不好這些新玩家正是預言中所說的人。   Member 7: It is not an option! 會員7:這不是辦法!   Member 1: What is this sword? 會員1:這是什麼劍?   President: Long ago, when the World of Warcraft was created, one of the programmers put a sword called the Sword of a Thousand Truths into the game inventory. Apparently it could cause 120 damage per second, with an instant mana burn and an enchantment that boosts its stamina +80. 會長:很久以前,當魔獸世界被製造的時候,某個程式人員造了一把劍叫做一千個真相之 劍。它好像有一百二的秒傷,會瞬間燃燒魔法力而且還有加八十點的耐力。   Member 7: But the sword was considered to be too powerful for anyone to possess. So it was removed from the game and stored on a one-gig flash drive. 會員7:可是大家認為這把劍讓任何人擁有都太強了。所以被從遊戲中移除並且裝在一個 一G大的隨身碟中。   Thomas: But it was foretold that one day, players who could wield the sword might reveal themselves. 湯姆斯:但是有預言說某天,能使用這把劍的人會出現。   Member 1: Who foretold this prophecy? 會員1:是誰預言的?   President: Soltzman. He's an accountant. 會長:索茲門。他是一個會計師。   President: Behold, the Sword of a Thousand Truths. We must get this sword to the ones who have proven they have no life. Let's just hope to Christ they don't start the battle before we can reach them. 會長:看,一千個真相之劍。我們必須將這把劍送達那些證明了自己沒人生的人。讓我們 向基督禱告在我們找到他們之前不會開戰吧。       Cartman: All right, you guys. The Moment of Truth is here. It is time for our final battle. Everyone, log in! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好了,大家。真相的一刻要來臨了。是我們的最終戰役了。大家,登入!   Stan: I'm in. 屎蛋:我上了。   Kyle: Me too. 凱子:我也是。   Kenny: Me too. 阿尼:我也是。   Cartman: Everyone equip healing potions to the hotbar if you haven't already. Uh, Kyle, go ahead and cast Arcane Brilliance to raise our intelligence. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:大家還沒把藥水拖到快捷列的話快設定好。嗯,凱子,給我們上祕法光輝加 智力。   Kyle: Hang on, I'm chaining my fire spells for max range. 凱子:等等,我在排我最遠距的火焰法術。   Cartman: Nice. Stan, what enchantment does your Cloak of the Tiger have? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:很好。屎蛋,你的老虎斗篷有加什麼?   Stan: +15 agility 屎蛋:加十五敏。   Cartman: Give the cloak to Kenny: he needs the agility boost for bow attacks. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:把斗篷給阿尼。他的弓箭攻擊需要比較多敏捷。   Stan: 'K. 屎蛋:好。   Kyle: Hold on, this fight could last more than twelve hours. What if we run out of food? 凱子:等一下,這場戰鬥可能會超過十二個小時。如果我們食物不夠了怎麼辦?   Cartman: Don't worry, I have that covered. Mom? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:別擔心,我準備好了。媽?   Liane: Yes hon? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ媽:是的甜心?   Cartman: More Hot Pockets! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:更多點心!   Liane: Right away, hon. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ媽:馬上好,甜心。   Stan: That's 晈ercool. 屎蛋:真酷。   Cartman: All right, everyone ready? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好,大家好了嗎?   Kyle: Ready. 凱子:準備好了。   Stan: Ready. 屎蛋:準備好了。   Cartman: Let's go get him! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:我們去宰了他!   Stan: Wait, I think I see him. Yeah, yeah he's here in Goldshire. 屎蛋:等,我好像看到他了。對,對他在Goldshire。   Cartman: Okay, everyone open your uplifts and autolocate to Stan. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好,大家打開你們的介面然後自動找尋屎蛋的位置。   Kyle: What's the autolocate macro? 凱子:自動找尋的巨集鍵是什麼?   Cartman: Command-0... 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:Command-0…   Kyle: Okay, right behind Stan. 凱子:好,在屎蛋後面了。   Cartman: Kenny, get ready to turn on true-shot aura. At that moment, I will use intimidating shout. Okay, he sees us. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:阿尼,準備啟動真實射擊氣息。那時,我會使用恐嚇怒吼。好,他看到我們 了。   Stan: He's targeted us. 屎蛋:他把我們當作目標了。   Cartman: Okay, hit him with pyroblast, Kyle. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好,用火球打他,凱子。   Kyle: Casting... there's an 8-second cast time. 凱子:正在施法…施法時間要八秒   Cartman: Aren't you spec'd to reduce cast time? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:你不是應該縮短施法時間嗎?   Kyle: No, ah, I'm an arcane fire mage. 凱子:不,呃,我是奧火法師。   Cartman: ...Christ. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:…天啊。   Kyle: Cast on him again. 凱子:又對他施放了一次。   Cartman: Everyone target scorpions. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:大家把目標改成蠍子。       Randy: Yes? 屎蛋爸:嗯?   Member 1: We are looking for a great knight by the name of lovestospooge. 會員1:我們在找一個名叫Lovetospooge的勇者。   Randy: That's my son's character's name in Warcraft.. 屎蛋爸:那是我兒子在魔獸世界人物的名稱..   President: Where is he?! 會長:他現在在那?!   Randy: Who are you? 屎蛋爸:你是誰?   President: Sir, we don't have time! We just heard from our admins that your son's party is already in battle! 會長:先生,我們沒時間了!我們剛聽GM說你兒子的隊伍已經開始戰鬥了!   Member 1: Unless they have this sword, your son's character is going to die! 會員1:除非他們有這把劍,否則你兒子的角色會死!   Randy: Nn-Oh my God! 屎蛋爸:不我的天啊!       Cartman: Kyle! Fire spell! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:凱子!用火法術!   Kyle: Aaaa... AH! Huh?! 凱子:啊..啊!啊?!   Stan: Kyle! Kyle! Dude, what's wrong? 屎蛋:凱子!凱子!怎麼了?   Kyle: Carpal tunnel! Carpal tunnel! It's aaaah! 凱子:手腕!手腕!啊!   Stan: Oh Jesus he's got it bad! 屎蛋:喔天啊他很嚴重!   Cartman: Wait, we need Ben-Gay. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:等等,我們需要藥。   Stan: Hurry dude! 屎蛋:快點!   Cartman: I'm going as fast as I can! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:我已經盡量快了!   Stan: Kyle, you have to keep playing. 屎蛋:凱子,你必須繼續玩。   Kyle: I can't. Just leave me behind. 凱子:我沒辦法。我留在這。   Stan: We can't do this without you now! Come on! 屎蛋:我們現在不能沒有你!來!       Randy: Stan?! Stan! Sharon, where is Stan?! 屎蛋爸:屎蛋?!屎蛋!屎蛋媽,屎蛋在哪裡?!   Sharon: I don't know. He took his computer somewhere to play that stupid online game. 屎蛋媽:我不知道。他拿著他的電腦不知道去哪玩那個蠢網路遊戲了。   Member 1: Stupid? 會員1:蠢?   Randy: Where?! 屎蛋爸:哪裡?!   Sharon: I don't know. 屎蛋媽:我不知道。   Randy: Sharon, his character is going to die if we don't get to him! 屎蛋爸:屎蛋媽,如果我們不找到他他的角色會死!   Sharon: So what? 屎蛋媽:那又怎樣?   The three men: So what?! 其它人:那又怎樣?!   President: We're too late. Without the sword the players will fail. 會長:我們太遲了。沒這把劍那些玩家要失敗了。   Member 1: If we could get to a computer, we could sign on to the World of Warcraft and give the boys the sword online. 會員1:如果有台電腦,我們可以連上魔獸世界然後把劍交易給他們。   President: I don't have a World of Warcraft account. Do you? 會長:我沒有魔獸世界的帳號。你有嗎?   Member 1: No, I have a life. 會員1:不。我有人生。   Randy: Give me the sword. 屎蛋爸:把劍給我。   Member 1: You? 會員1:你?   Randy: I have a Warcraft character. I'm a newb, but I can log on and get the sword to Stan online. 屎蛋爸:我有一個魔獸世界人物。我是新手,可是我可以上線然後把劍給屎蛋。   Member 1: We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a newb! 會員1:我們怎麼能把一千個真相之劍交給一個新手!   Randy: Sounds to me like we don't have a choice! Give me the sword. Ahhhh. Come on, we've got to get to a computer that works! 屎蛋爸:看起來我們沒有其它選擇!把劍給我。啊。走吧,我們需要找到一個可以用的電 腦!   Randy: Where's your car? 屎蛋爸:你們的車呢?   Member 1: We took a cab here! 會員1:我們搭計程車來的!   Randy: Damnit, mine's in the shop! Uh hey! Eh help! Stop! Please, it's an emergency! Nelson! Nelson, I need to come over and use your computer! No, I d- I need to play World of Warcraft! NELSON! 屎蛋爸:媽的,我的在店裡!呃喂!呃救命!停!拜託,這是個緊急事件!尼爾森!尼爾 森,我需要去你那邊用你的電腦!不,我需要玩魔獸世界!尼爾森!       Cartman: All right, major stone shield potions should be... Oh God, I'm going to have diarrhea again. Ohhh-... Duuuh-… 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好,石化裝甲藥水應該…喔天啊,我又要拉肚子了。哦…啊…   Stan: You can't go to the bathroom, you're stacking sunder armor! 屎蛋:你現在不能去廁所,你正在堆疊裝甲!   Cartman: It's okay. Mom? Bathroom! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:沒關係。媽?廁所!   Liane: What hon? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ媽:什麼事甜心?   Cartman: Bathroom! Bathroom! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:廁所!廁所!   Liane: Oohh, that's a big boy, isn't he? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ媽:呼,真是個大小孩是吧?   Cartman: All right, Kenny, drink your elixir of the mongoose. I'm now going to use mocking blow. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好,阿尼,喝你的麝香貓藥劑。我現在要用嘲弄攻擊了。   Randy: World of Warcraft! I need to play! 屎蛋爸:魔獸世界!我需要玩!   Greeter: Our demo is set up right over by the- 店員:我們試玩的電腦就在…   Randy: Got to... sign in... character name... All right, I'm in! 屎蛋爸:必須…登入…角色名字…好了,我連上了!       Stan: Dude, I'm almost dead. 屎蛋:我快掛了。   Cartman: Kyle, cast arcane missile! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:凱子,施放祕法飛彈!   Kyle: I'm out of mana, I told you. 凱子:我沒魔力了,剛告訴過你。   Stan: I've gotta heal. 屎蛋:我要去旁邊補一下。   Randy: Staaan! 屎蛋爸:屎蛋!   Stan: Dad? Not now! 屎蛋:爸?現在不要!   Randy: Stan! I've been sent here... to bring you this. This sword can completely drain his mana. 屎蛋爸:屎蛋!我被派來這邊…給你這個。這把劍可以完全吸乾他的魔法力。   Stan: Dad, how did you get that?? 屎蛋:爸,你從哪裡拿到的??   Randy: No time! Just take it! Here! ... How, how do you hand something from one player to another? 屎蛋爸:沒時間了!拿去!快!…怎麼把東西給另一個玩家?   Stan: Bring up your inventory screen: Control-I... 屎蛋:打開你的物品欄。Control-I…   Randy: Okay. 屎蛋爸:好。   Cartman: Stan, what the hell are you doing?! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:屎蛋,你在搞什麼鬼?!   Stan: I got it! 屎蛋:我拿到了!   Randy: Augh! 屎蛋爸:啊!   Stan: Dad! 屎蛋:爸!   Randy: Stan... 屎蛋爸:屎蛋…   Stan: Dad, no! You killed my father. 屎蛋:爸,不!你殺了我父親。   Cartman: His shield and armor spells are down! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:他的盾跟裝甲法術都沒了!   Kyle: Attack! 凱子:攻擊!   Cartman: Looks like you're about to get pwned. Heeyeah! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:看來你要被電了。呀!   Stan: Dad? Dad? 屎蛋:爸?爸?   Randy: Staaan. I've never been able to say this before, but... I love you, son. 屎蛋爸:屎蛋。我一直沒辦法跟你說,但…我愛你,兒子。   Stan: I know you do, Dad. 屎蛋:我知道,爸。   Randy: Augh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... 屎蛋爸:啊!啊啊啊…(他明明就是R-tard LOL)   Member 1: They did it! 會員1:他們成功了!   President: Our world is saved! 會長:我們的世界被拯救了!       Players: They did it! They killed him! They did it! They killed him! We can come out! 玩家:他們成功了!他們殺了他!他們成功了!他們殺了他!我們可以出來了!   Cartman: Yes! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:耶!   Stan: We did it! 屎蛋:我們成功了!   Cartman: Yeah! 耶!   Stan: Yeah. 屎蛋:耶!   Kyle: Yeah yeah. 凱子:耶耶!   Cartman: All right, yay. We did it you guys. We're totally heroes. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好了,耶!我們成功了。我們完全是英雄了。   Kyle: That was such uber pwnage 凱子:剛真是電死他了   Stan: I can't believe it's all over. What do we do now? 屎蛋:我不敢相信全都結束了。現在我們要幹麻?   Cartman: What do you mean? Now we can finally play the game. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:什麼意思?現在我們終於可以玩遊戲了。   Kyle: Oh yeah. 凱子:喔對啊。   Cartman: Okay Kenny, add Eyes of the Beast to your hotbar. Stan, check your fury talents to boost your shots. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:好阿尼,把野獸之眼放到你的快捷列。屎蛋,用你憤怒的天賦去加強你的射 擊。   Stan: Got it. 屎蛋:明白。 -- 布洛米爾 惡意 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.109.226.196

10/10 02:09,
asshole 一般是翻成混帳or混蛋 直翻屁眼感覺很怪XD
10/10 02:09

10/10 02:13,
推!!!
10/10 02:13

10/10 02:15,
10/10 02:15

10/10 02:17,
推!
10/10 02:17

@.@

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi是我學長教的第一句法文XD

10/10 02:19,
好個陶侃 囧rz
10/10 02:19

10/10 02:28,
大推 辛苦了
10/10 02:28

10/10 02:33,
Moment of Truth一般翻"關鍵時刻"
10/10 02:33

10/10 02:50,
fargo deep mine是礦坑不是地雷
10/10 02:50

10/10 02:50,
Kenny's down. K-k-kenny is down.
10/10 02:50

10/10 03:29,
推認真翻譯y
10/10 03:29

10/10 03:29,
當然要推的阿!
10/10 03:29

10/10 03:39,
大推阿!
10/10 03:39

10/10 03:53,
太強了!!大推!!
10/10 03:53

10/10 04:03,
強者!
10/10 04:03

10/10 04:07,
高手高高手 <(_ _)>
10/10 04:07

10/10 04:11,
XD
10/10 04:11

10/10 04:17,
stacking sunder armor 疊破假
10/10 04:17

10/10 04:23,
Carpal tunnel 應該是腕隧道症候群 滑鼠用太多容易得
10/10 04:23

10/10 06:18,
intellect buff不是box,不過真是強到不行的翻譯,推!!
10/10 06:18

10/10 07:04,
真強者
10/10 07:04

10/10 09:40,
10/10 09:40

10/10 10:31,
大推O_O
10/10 10:31

10/10 10:33,
推辛苦翻譯
10/10 10:33

10/10 11:31,
不得不推~~
10/10 11:31

10/10 12:01,
PUSH!
10/10 12:01

10/10 12:50,
完整的翻譯推一下~
10/10 12:50

10/10 15:36,
不推會對不起嫂子
10/10 15:36

10/10 15:42,
強者!! 大推XD
10/10 15:42

10/10 15:49,
辛苦了!!
10/10 15:49

10/10 16:42,
太屌了!!這下我完全懂這部片所有的細節了!
10/10 16:42

10/10 17:41,
不推對不起自己XDDDDD
10/10 17:41

10/10 18:21,
怎麼可能沒推爆!!?
10/10 18:21

10/10 19:19,
太讚了~~大推
10/10 19:19

10/10 20:34,
純推不下
10/10 20:34

10/10 20:46,
強者
10/10 20:46

10/10 23:46,
STAN是罵他爸 ALTAR 意指老古板??
10/10 23:46

10/11 00:24,
屎蛋罵r-tard=retard 罵別人低能XD
10/11 00:24

10/11 00:39,
給ae爆
10/11 00:39

10/11 14:37,
強者
10/11 14:37

10/13 03:38,
似乎應該是freakin' wikiquote筆誤吧
10/13 03:38

10/14 15:22,
辛苦~推
10/14 15:22

11/03 11:59,
推翻譯 XD
11/03 11:59
--   時候到了。看著,   當我推開這大門,   重新震醒你們的時候,那光芒--   這光芒,便是一萬丈!                     http://www.youtien.idv.tw -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.85.0.135
文章代碼(AID): #15KPmL1K (HSNU_947)