Re: [排練] HPAIR 2006

看板HPAIR作者 (轉眼間我也一年級了)時間18年前 (2006/08/10 00:10), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
haha so the most isolated guy now is organizing everything! ※ 引述《EgbertFagott (Ich lerne Deutsch !!!)》之銘言: : Dear all Taiwanese delegates of HPAIR 2006, : My name is Egbert Cheng from National Taiwan University and I am also a HPAIR : 2006 delegate at security workshop. As you know that HPAIR 2006 will start : since August 18th and it's only about one week left. Last year, HPAIR 2005 : delegates from Taiwan have presented a good dancing performance and also : brought some food/drink/books about Taiwan, etc. on HPAIRS Traditional Night, : to let other students from all over the world to know Taiwan better. Given : Taiwan has extremely difficult political status/situation, it is important for : us to make some efforts, through soft diplomacy, to help Taiwan to be better : known to these future leaders from all over the world. : I understand some people reading this message now may not attend HPAIR this : year; however, if you know anyone who is going, please do tell him/her/them : about this information or/and forward this message to him/her/them. : You can also leave your idea/message here. :-) : If people have any suggestion about performance/what to bring, : please also speak up about your idea. I hope we are able to meet up the : coming weekend (say this Sat or Sun) to come up with something since our days : are really numbered. : Thank you very much! : Best Regards, : Egbert -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.21.188
文章代碼(AID): #14sWZ-Co (HPAIR)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
以下文章回應了本文
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 3 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #14sWZ-Co (HPAIR)