Re: Grizzlies 105, Kings 100

看板Grizzlies作者 (嘎嘎烏拉拉)時間20年前 (2003/12/17 21:22), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
請問一下,小弟也是灰熊隊的球迷 有鑒於台灣都不會轉播灰熊的比賽(今年只有兩場><) 所以上nba.com看英文recap 可是有些都看不懂 所以我自己嘗試翻譯 可是有些翻不出來 XD 大家可以看看哪邊需要修改嗎 =================================翻譯的分格線============================== Grizzlies End Kings’ Win Streak 灰熊終止國王的連勝 Shane Battier silenced Peja Stojakovic in the fourth quarter and made a little noise of his own. Shane Battier使得Peja Stojakovic在第四節表現十分安靜,並且自己也稍 稍的表現了一下 Battier shut down Stojakovic and scored 11 of his 13 points in the final period as the Memphis Grizzlies defeated the Sacramento Kin gs for the first time in over two years, 105-100. Battier在第四節得到了他所有13分中的11分,並且讓Stojakovic熄火,使 得Memphis灰熊隊在兩年來首度擊敗國王隊,比數是105比100 Known for his defense, Battier drew the assignment on Stojakovic, an All-Star forward and one of the best shooters in the NBA. Battier一向以防守見長,今天他稱職的看守了這位明星賽的小前鋒射手級 人物Stojakovic。 "He's such a great offensive player," Battier said. "You give him an inch and he's going to knock down the shot. I just tried to ma ke him work for every shot. I think we did a good job of contestin g him." Battier說"他是一個很有進攻性的選手,你只要給他一吋的空間,他就可以 把球送進籃框,我只是讓他在每次投籃都得費點功夫,我想今天我們在防守 他上作的很好。 The sharpshooter lit up Battier for 26 points in the first three quarters but was held to one point in the fourth, missing all fou r of his shots. Stojakovic在這場比賽的前三節拿到了26分,但第四節卻完全熄火,四次進 攻都未得手,在第四節只拿下一分。 "I had a lot of open looks in the first half and I was hitting," Stojakovic said. "They changed their defense ... but I was still getting some of the same looks as before. I guess I was just not as aggressive. Stojakovic說"在比賽的前半場,他們給了我很多空間投籃,但他們改變了 防守節奏,而我卻還用同樣的方法進攻,我想我不夠積極吧" "I didn't help anybody," Battier said. "My sole responsibility was to stay with that guy, limit his touches and make him work." Battier說"我沒有幫任何人,我唯一的工作就是看住Stojakovic,貼近他, 讓他多費點力投籃"。 Meanwhile, Battier found his offense. He drilled a jumper at the 2:33 mark to give the Grizzlies a 97-93 lead, then tipped in a mi ss by Stromile Swift on the next possession. 同時,Battier也找到了他的進攻火力,他在比賽終了2:33前投射成功,使 灰熊隊以97-93領先了國王隊,並在下波進攻中補進了Stromile Swift的投 球。 "I didn't get any looks in the first half, so I was a little stiff ," said Battier, who was 3-of-8 from the field. "Once I hit some free throws and saw the ball go in the basket, that's what made m e hit those shots down the stretch." Battier說,"我第一節沒有上場機會,所以我身體十分僵硬,但一旦我進了 一球,這會讓我一直投進" The Kings closed to 103-100 on a three-pointer by Bobby Jackson in the waning seconds and fouled Battier, who calmly made the clinching free throws with 13 seconds to go. 而國王的Bobby Jackson在最後倒數13秒投進了三分球,使比分差距縮小為1 03-100,並馬上用犯規戰術把Battier送上罰球線,但Battier冷靜的投進關 鍵的罰球。 The Grizzlies matched a franchise record with their fifth straight home win. They also won five in a row from Dec. 8-20, 2002. 灰熊在主場達到五連勝,上一次在家裡五連勝是在去年(2002)12/8~12/20。 Pau Gasol scored 22 points for Memphis, which had six players in double figures as it beat Sacramento for the first time since Nov. 26, 2001, ending an eight-game losing streak in the series. Pau Gasol得到22分,灰熊隊六人得分達到兩位數,使得灰熊自2001年11/26 以來首次擊敗國王,並終止了兩隊交戰八連敗的紀錄。 Brad Miller had 20 points and 16 rebounds for the Kings, who had a four-game winning streak snapped. 而國王的Brad Miller雖然得到20分抓下16籃板,但國王的四連勝還是被灰 熊所終止。 "We didn't do anything we wanted to do the whole game," said Kings coach Rick Adelman, whose team shot less than 42 percent (32-of-7 7) from the field. 國王教練Rick Adelman說"我們在整場比賽想做的事並沒有做到",國王隊今 天的命中率低於42% (32/77)。 The Grizzlies took the lead for good at 84-83 on Battier's techni- cal foul shot with 7:11 left. He added a jumper seven seconds lat er. 灰熊隊在離比賽終場前7:11秒由Battier投進技術犯規的罰球後,就一直領 先到終場,Battier在罰球進球後七秒鐘,又跳投拿下兩分。 Two free throws by Battier made it 94-89 with 3:57 remaining. Mill er made a pair from the line, then scored as he was fouled at the 3:15 mark. But he missed the potential tying free throw. 在比賽剩下3分57秒的時候,Battier二罰都進,Miller在底線附近,投進兩 球,使比分縮為一分,但他隨後在罰球線失手,錯失追平的機會。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.138.3
文章代碼(AID): #_u5YAJU (Grizzlies)
文章代碼(AID): #_u5YAJU (Grizzlies)