Re: [新聞] 白俄羅斯剛剛公投放棄無核地位

看板Gossiping作者 (地中嗨嗨派大星)時間2年前 (2022/02/28 01:11), 編輯推噓0(222)
留言6則, 5人參與, 2年前最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《toyakoyosu (蘑菇)》之銘言: : 備註請放最後面 違者新聞文章刪除 : 1.媒體來源: : 路透社 : 2.記者署名: : 路透社 : 3.完整新聞標題: : Belarus holds referendum to renounce non-nuclear status : 4.完整新聞內文: : Feb 27 (Reuters) - Belarus held a referendum on Sunday to adopt a new consti tu : tion that would ditch its non-nuclear status at a time when the country has be : come a launchpad for Russian troops invading Ukraine and marching on Kyiv. : The vote, almost certain to pass under the tightly controlled rule of Presid en : t Alexander Lukashenko, could see nuclear weapons on Belarusian soil for the f : irst time since the country gave them up after the fall of the Soviet Union. : It raises the stakes at a time when Lukashenko has fallen behind Russian Pre si : dent Vladimir Putin's military assault on Ukraine after earlier playing an i nt : ermediary role between the two neighbours. : Register now for FREE unlimited access to Reuters.com : Register : On Sunday, speaking at a polling station, Lukashenko said that he could ask Ru : ssia to return nuclear weapons to Belarus. : "If you (the West) transfer nuclear weapons to Poland or Lithuania, to our b or : ders, then I will turn to Putin to return the nuclear weapons that I gave aw ay : without any conditions," Lukashenko said. : Lukashenko turned to Russia after mass protests erupted against his 28-year- lo : ng rule in August 2020, weathering Western sanctions with the help of Russia n : loans. : His rival in the 2020 vote, exiled opposition leader Sviatlana Tsikhanouskay a, : called on Belarusians to use the referendum vote to protest the war against U : kraine. : "For a long time I did not know how to start this appeal. Because how can yo u : demand courageous actions from people who live in fear for a year and a half ? : The war we've been dragged into started two days ago," she said in a special a : ddress. : "But until now, the Belarusians have not declared publicly that they are aga in : st it, they have not shown this to the Ukrainians by their actions. So do I ha : ve the right to ask you for action? Maybe not. But I won't forgive myself if I : don't try." : In videos and photos posted on social media, dozens of people gathered at po ll : ing stations in Minsk and other cities in Belarus. Several videos showed the c : rowd chanting "No to war". : "There is little we can do now, with all this terror and horror in which we li : ve. But I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't try to do something. We are al re : ady considered accomplices,” said Elena, 45, who came to one of the polling s : tations along with a couple of dozen people. She declined to provide further i : nformation about herself for security reasons. : The West has already said it will not recognise the results of the referendu m, : which is taking place against the background of a sweeping crackdown on dom es : tic opponents of the government. According to human rights activists, as of Su : nday, there were more than a thousand political prisoners in Belarus. : On Sunday, amateur ensembles performed at polling stations, food and cheap a lc : ohol were sold in buffets. : The new constitution would give powers to the All-Belarusian People's Assemb ly : , created by Lukashenko and populated by party loyalists, local councils, of fi : cials and activists of pro-government organizations. : It would also give lifetime immunity from prosecution to the president once he : left office. : 簡單來說 : 盧卡申科想要核武,放棄非核國家 : 個人感覺要跟俄羅斯共進退了 : 5.完整新聞連結 (或短網址)需放媒體原始連結,不可用轉載媒體連結: : https://reurl.cc/3jZDqL 所以這樣的話白俄羅斯也要擁有福彈了嗎? 白俄羅斯跟俄羅斯一起有福同享.有難同當 果然是真朋友! #福到運到 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 223.141.68.191 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Gossiping/M.1645981865.A.648.html

02/28 01:13, 2年前 , 1F
這總統準備被斬首了
02/28 01:13, 1F

02/28 01:13, 2年前 , 2F
歐洲把核彈放俄國門口 俄國把核彈放
02/28 01:13, 2F

02/28 01:13, 2年前 , 3F
歐盟門口 應該是禮尚往來吧?
02/28 01:13, 3F

02/28 01:19, 2年前 , 4F
你也會怕?
02/28 01:19, 4F