Re: [問卦] 精神疾病是不是有牌的殺人執照?

看板Gossiping作者 (哈茲哈茲)時間4年前 (2020/05/02 13:59), 4年前編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 4年前最新討論串7/7 (看更多)
說到殺人執照 有個知名英國情報單位有說過 licence to kill is also a licence not to kill I've seen you walk the screen, it's you that I adore Since I was a boy I wanted to be like Roger Moore A girl in every port, and gadgets up my sleeve The world is not enough for the both of us it seems So I wish I was James Bond Just for the day Kissing all the girls, blow the bad guys away And I wish I was James Bond Just for the day Kissing all the girls, blow the bad guys away Hello Mr Bond, I've been expecting you Martini in your hand, and that eyebrow that you move Don't take this the wrong way, I know it might sound odd I'm the next double-0, I'm the right man for the job So I wish I was James Bond Just for the day Kissing all the girls, blow the bad guys away And I wish I was James Bond Just for the day Kissing all the girls, blow the bad guys away I've a license, I've a license, I've a license to thrill I've a license, I've a license, I've a license to kill I've a license, I've a license, I've a license to thrill I've a license, I've a license, I've a license to kill I wanted to be you, I wanted to be you I wanted to be someone else I wanted to be you, I wanted to be you I wanted to be someone else And I wish I was James Bond Just for the day ---- Sent from BePTT on my Google Pixel 4 -- 給您參考 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 49.216.64.62 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Gossiping/M.1588399177.A.A15.html ※ 編輯: cycwtu (49.216.64.62 臺灣), 05/02/2020 14:00:24

05/02 18:43, 4年前 , 1F
可憐哪
05/02 18:43, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1UhGn9eL (Gossiping)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1UhGn9eL (Gossiping)