[留言] thank you for saving me.

看板Gary_chaw作者 (chiugnmin)時間15年前 (2009/06/10 17:39), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
http://garyblue.pixnet.net/blog/post/23714835 thank you for saving me one of my best friend's mother passed away 2 days ago. i had the honour to meet he's mom afew years ago, though i didnt know her well but she was a nurse and a very kind hearted person. but one thing that i know for sure is that she raised a kind, smart, talented and caring son. her son...... who saved me from taking my own life few years ago while i was going through one of the hardest time of my life. i never really knew how to thank him apart from telling him how i really treasure him as a friend and a brother.....seeing him go through such a hard time i was helpless.... i felt so sad because there wasnt anything within my power to take away the pain he is going through...... it got me thinking... sometimes i take things for granted, im selfish, im stubborn, im forgetful..... i dont appreciate people around enough........ so i told myself today that from now on i will live to appreciate, live to care, live to share and live to love. mother is the most sacred person in the world, i realised that the best way to thank this friend of mine is to truly live a complete life, to love whole heartedly, to share unconditionally. this is the only way to repay the man who saved me. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.218.32.179

06/11 16:22, , 1F
推gary的感恩之心:)
06/11 16:22, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1ABtz8Bb (Gary_chaw)
文章代碼(AID): #1ABtz8Bb (Gary_chaw)