Re: [問題] GRE免費加發問題?

看板GRE作者 (相信)時間13年前 (2010/11/24 11:10), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
我也是過來人,你可以搜尋我的文章,我也遇到機考沒有加發的慘況 我後來硬著頭皮寄信去要求免費加發,寄信一般都要等三天工作天才會回覆 後來它就說不行...一開始我放棄了. 但是有一天突然很不甘心,又寫信去argure一遍 以下是它第一次回信,第一次我寄什麼就不寫了... Dear XXX, Regarding your inquiry: As part of your computer-based General Test fee, you may request that GRE scores be sent to as many as four graduate institutions or fellowship sponsors if designated on the test day. If you do not select score recipients on the test day, you must pay $23 per recipient to have scores sent at a later date. Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team at (866) 473-4373 or (609) 771-7670, or visit our Web site at www.gre.org If you contact us via e-mail, please include all previous correspondence or a summary of information regarding your inquiry. 以上,看起來非常沒誠意...於是我回了一封語氣很重的信. Dear Customer Service team, I do not agree with your statement. For one thing, I was really interrupted by the survey pages in the beginning during the exam. It interrupts not only my mood for taking the exam but also my patient to see more detail about the statement in the end of the exam. Therefore, I missed the opportunity to have free score reports. Moreover, I didn't see any policy about your statement before the exam. Before the exam, I only receive a PP3 CD and an e-mail to inform me my personal information. Besides, no document or electronic message to inform me the information you just mentioned. I think I didn't do anything wrong but I need to pay the four GRE score reports by myself. It's really not fair. Please reconsider my request and give me positive response, thanks so much. Sincerely, XXX 我覺得我主要的理由在第二點,請問到底哪邊可以看到一定要當場加發的規則? 後來它要我不要argue了,就勉強給我兩份免費加發,我也沒繼續argue了 Dear XXX, Regarding your inquiry: Please be advised, as a customer gesture we will process 2 free score reports. Please forward the name and institution code of the 2 schools. 不過我覺得以法理來說,我應該繼續跟它爭執的,畢竟沒有規則寫明要當時加發 事後不行.不過我怕它最後把我好不容易爭取到的兩份取消(抱歉我太峱了) 所以就乖乖的給它兩間的學校代號了,希望給版友一些鼓勵(吵鬧的小孩才有糖吃) 版友可以參考我的,不過盡量自己改一下,不要全部造抄... 希望以上的血汗經驗能夠幫到大家. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.96.82.178

11/24 11:13, , 1F
PS. 我CPT的
11/24 11:13, 1F

11/24 11:13, , 2F
CBT...XD
11/24 11:13, 2F

08/03 09:22, , 3F
其實報名簡章上有寫一定要考試當天選好
08/03 09:22, 3F

08/03 09:22, , 4F
我今天寫信去argue被打槍
08/03 09:22, 4F