[回報] awa台大8/15

看板GRE作者 (= =)時間17年前 (2007/08/15 12:32), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
大家加油吧!! "Many problems of modern society cannot be solved by laws and the legal system because moral behavior cannot be legislated." "In any realm of life—whether academic, social, business, or political—the only way to succeed is to take a practical, rather than an idealistic, point of view. Pragmatic behavior guarantees survival, whereas idealistic views tend to be superceded by simpler, more immediate options." The following is a letter to the editor of an environmental magazine. "The decline in the numbers of amphibians worldwide clearly indicates the global pollution of water and air. Two studies of amphibians in Yosemite National Park in California confirm my conclusion. In 1915 there were seven species of amphibians in the park, and there were abundant numbers of each species. However, in 1992 there were only four species of amphibians observed in the park, and the numbers of each species were drastically reduced. The decline in Yosemite has been blamed on the introduction of trout into the park's waters, which began in 1920 (trout are known to eat amphibian eggs). But the introduction of trout cannot be the real reason for the Yosemite decline because it does not explain the worldwide decline." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.208.23

08/15 13:38, , 1F
感恩!
08/15 13:38, 1F

09/03 17:51, , 2F
感謝
09/03 17:51, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #16me7APR (GRE)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #16me7APR (GRE)