Re: [情報] 參加11月份機考的請注意~

看板GRE作者 (gg)時間17年前 (2007/07/21 22:28), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
目前看來新題型是不計分的 而且只會遇到一題 以下的Q and A 摘錄自 http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/GRE/pdf/6398_qanda.pdf How many new test questions will I see on my test? You may see one new Verbal question or one new Quantitative question or no new questions at all. No test taker will receive more than ONE new question. Will this question affect my score? Initially, the new question types will not count towards a test taker’s score. However, the GRE Program will begin counting these question types as soon as an adequate sample of data from the operational testing environment is available. If you receive a new question type, you are advised to treat it as if it counts. How can I prepare for the new question types? Sample questions and test-taking strategies are available on the GRE website at www.ets.org/gre/newquestiontypes.html. Will the new question types be included in the paper-based GRE General Test? No. The new question types will not be included in the paper-based GRE General Test or the split-test administrations of the GRE General Test offered in China (including Hong Kong), Korea or Taiwan. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.232.193.73 ※ 編輯: gatsbyhsu 來自: 125.232.193.73 (07/21 22:31)
文章代碼(AID): #16eXWWCc (GRE)
文章代碼(AID): #16eXWWCc (GRE)