[回報] AWA 4/25

看板GRE作者 (你走開!)時間17年前 (2007/04/25 18:00), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/9 (看更多)
issue: 134"It is the artist, not the critic,* who gives society something of lasting value." *a person who evaluates works of art, such as novels, films, music, paintings, etc. argument: 147 The following is a letter to the editor of a local newspaper. "As a local merchant, I wish to support the development of a ski resort in the state park north of our township. Along with many other merchants who favor the proposal by Ski the Slopes, Incorporated, I would, of course, experience a growth in my business. But I also know how much more prosperous, not to mention lively and interesting, our community would be if tourism increased. Since the main opposition comes from a few environmentalists* who do not even live in this community, I see no reason to give in to their views. The First National Bank has finally researched the project and agreed to fund it. As a result, I see no reason to delay development of the resort." Environmentalists are people who advocate the preservation of the natural environment. 祝接下來的大家考試順利!^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.36.157 ※ 編輯: cosco 來自: 61.229.36.157 (04/25 18:01)
文章代碼(AID): #16BoR3tk (GRE)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #16BoR3tk (GRE)