Re: [閒聊] 我已經不行了呀....

看板GAMEMUSIC作者 (singy)時間20年前 (2003/11/13 23:26), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串4/11 (看更多)
謝謝版主告知呀~~ 應該是沒有連錯.....不過不行就算了@@" 我推薦這款音樂 他的配樂柔和 配合著他故事進行音樂也有所不同 他的片尾曲最讓我百聽不厭 歌詞如下 I'll take my chances,racing time (我將拿我的機會 和時間賽跑) Re-writing the book (把它紀錄在這本書) For all to see (讓所有人知道) On my own, I can ride the winds of change (靠我自己 能夠駕馭風的改變) To heal a broken time, a broken world (去治癒破碎的時間和世界) In the Dark (在黑暗裡) A candle is the sun (微弱的燭光卻是溫暖的太陽) To light our way back home (照亮著回家的路途) It's a dream (它是夢想) It's a hope (也是個希望) That one day we'll be free (有一天我們都將自由) Give me strength to open up the door (給我力量去打開那扇門) Only the strong ones (唯有堅強的人) Can stand the test of time (能忍受時間的考驗) Caught in between these two worlds (落入這兩個世界之間) Finding our way (找出我們應走的路) The sun will rise (太陽將會升起) To pierce the sky (穿越過天空) When this wonderful world (當這個美好的世界) Start to shine (閃耀之時) This timeless journey, far from home (這永恆的旅程 遙遠地遠離家鄉) I gave it all up (我放棄了一切) To make a change (去製造機會) Sure and strong, I will fight for what is right (堅強而確信地 我將為了真理搏鬥) To make a better place forever more (建造一個更永遠美好的地方) Through the door (透過那道門) I feel our freedom burn (我感覺到我們的自由在燃燒) With the light of a thousand suns (隨著那炙熱陽光的照耀) We will stand (我們將挺身而出) We will fight (我們將奮鬥) And break through these walls (以實力打破這些牆) With the strength and fire in our soul (燃燒我們的靈魂) Only the strong ones (唯有堅強的人) Can stand the test of time (能忍受時間的考驗) Caught in between these two worlds (在這兩個世界中) Finding our way (找出我們應走的路) The sun will rise (陽光將升起) To pierce the sky (穿越過天空) When this wonderful world (當這美好的世界) Start to shine (閃耀之時) Only the strong ones (唯有堅強的人) Can stand the test of time (能忍受時間的考驗) Caught in between these two worlds (在這兩個世界中) Finding our way (找出我們應走的路) The sun will rise (陽光將升起) To pierce the sky (穿越過天空) When this wonderful world (當這美好的世界) Start to shine (閃耀之時) 中文是我翻譯的....可能和原意不同 不過他給我的感覺就是如此 另依款ICO也是我所喜愛的音樂 沒有複雜的劇情也沒有華麗的動畫 有的只是和一個陌生的女子經由冒險所產生純純之愛 片尾曲you were there也很動聽 不曉得誰唱的就是@@".....(應該是小男生) 總而言之 黑暗編年史是款可以玩的遊戲 如果想玩一場很長的冒險遊戲 又能慢慢品嘗音樂.....推薦這款不錯拉^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.13.147.240

推 140.129.56.191 11/13, , 1F
try change port
推 140.129.56.191 11/13, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #_iwAmNC (GAMEMUSIC)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #_iwAmNC (GAMEMUSIC)