Re: [心得] My Sister's Keeper

看板Fiction作者 (無名)時間15年前 (2009/01/24 10:14), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
(恕刪原文) 我也很喜歡這本書,幾年前開始接觸原文小說後看了一系列作者的小說,另外還有 "the tenth circle","nighteen minutes"...等都是不錯的選擇,還是最喜歡這本 以下是之前寫的心得剛好也順便po上推一下這本書^^ What a marvelous masterpiece, the author JODI PICOULT really used her exquisite and amazing words impressed me. As I saw the front cover’s title and the outline “if you use one of your children’s life to save the life of another, are you being a good mother or a very bad one?” I was deeply attracted by it. The story tells about the main character Ann, a thirteen-year-old girl, has undergone countless surgeries, transfusions, and injections to help her sister Kate, fighting leukaemia(白血病). But eventually she couldn’t stand it and wonder what her life would be if she wasn’t tied to her sister……..so she decided to sues her parents for the rights to her own body……in the end it of cause was a tragedy… I think it is a very controversial issue even when it happened in real life. And if I was Ann, I really don’t know what I will do. Not to mention her parents, facing the decisions of her own children’s life. It is like a diary telling the truly story in this family, who was suffering from a long long nightmare. -- http://www.wretch.cc/blog/songduck520/25040447 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.131.42.187 ※ 編輯: songduck520 來自: 220.131.42.187 (01/24 10:16)
文章代碼(AID): #19UdbpRP (Fiction)
文章代碼(AID): #19UdbpRP (Fiction)