Re: [問題] 為何英美小說常常會出有聲版??

看板Fiction作者 (Chandler)時間17年前 (2006/10/01 02:16), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《popolos (我用的香水是L'occitane~)》之銘言: : 標題: [問題] 為何英美小說常常會出有聲版?? : 時間: Thu Sep 28 20:15:31 2006 : : 我最近在Amazon搜尋一本小說, : 結果出來都是好幾十頁, : 而且往往都是同一個名字有一兩頁, : 其中大半又都是有聲書版, : 為什麼他們要出這麼多有聲版阿?? : 應該不是因為讀者不識字吧 =.= : : && 順便請問一下有沒有人「讀」過這種有聲版的書呢?? : 是把故事連敘述部分都唸出來, : 還是像演戲那樣用對話的呢?? : : 謝謝 ^^ : Well..first sorry for not being able to type in Chinese. I think one reason for CD is because in the north America, people are used to driving to work. Many of my friends "listening" books when they drive everyday. And yes, some of those CDs were read the way like a play. But it depends, Stephen King read his books by himself with a touching voice. Mayy authors read stories for the readers(or listeners?). It makes you feel closer to the author. In the bookstore near by my house, every weekend they hold a session and invite author to read for their fans. Good move to push the sale I would dare to say--especially for those poems. I really enjoy some poets reading their original works for me, since the rythem behind the words can be expressed totally. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.80.45.76

10/29 08:34, , 1F
thx for ur explanation..it helps me to understand
10/29 08:34, 1F

10/29 08:36, , 2F
what's going on in "reading books"..
10/29 08:36, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #157hIDfr (Fiction)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #157hIDfr (Fiction)