Re: 法網第四輪賽後訪問

看板Federer作者 (布阿送)時間15年前 (2009/06/02 05:09), 編輯推噓32(3206)
留言38則, 35人參與, 5年前最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《Tazdingo ( )》之銘言: : http://0rz.tw/otY6I 影片 : 訪問到1:10 還突然微笑放電了一下不知道是怎樣 : R. FEDERER/T. Haas : 6 7, 5 7, 6 4, 6 0, 6 2 : An interview with:ROGERFEDERER : THE MODERATOR: Questions in English, please. : Q. The question for the last month or maybe more has been, What does Roger : have to do to beat Rafa? You don't have to answer that anymore, I guess. Are : you relieved? 過去幾個月大家都在問,Rogi要怎麼做才能打敗豆豆 我想你應該不用在回答那些了,你有鬆一口氣的fu嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Um, he didn't retire, right? (Laughter) No, he'll bounce back : strong. I'm convinced about that. Sure, it was a big upset, but I mean, the : focus wasn't really there, to be quite honest. : Of course, my dream scenario is to beat Rafa here in the finals, but I gotta : concentrate on my part of the draw and make sure I come through like today. : Tommy Haas was very good today, so this is where my focus was, and will be : also in my next round. 阿,他又還沒退休(自以為好笑啾瞇~) 不過荳荳那麼有彈性一定會反彈很猛的 當然勒,我有個夢,就是在這邊決賽打敗豆豆,不過 我還得先專心把眼前的每一場都打好。 : Q. Being two sets down is difficult for any player on a five setter, but : especially when Djokovic and Nadal had lost, did that put extra pressure on : you? In the third set at 4 4, he made a double fault when he had an : advantage. Did that... 落後兩盤再逆轉對任何選手都是很困難的,特別是在豆跟Nole都輸掉之後, 你有覺得到壓力特別大嗎? 第三盤4:4的時候哈大叔在adv時那個雙誤... : ROGER FEDERER: I don't remember. No, I mean, I thought actually I was playing : -- serving all right, especially for a set and a half. You know, I was down a : set but up in the second set. Unfortunately I got broken, I think it was 4 3. : That definitely made me a little bit nervous, you know, just knowing that I : still haven't really found my range and my rhythm from the baseline. : Tommy was also serving himself extremely well, you know, and mixing up his : game very well. So I definitely felt under pressure there. He played another : pretty good game to break me and get the set and stuff, but I tried to remain : calm. : In a situation like this, you don't really think about whoever is out of the : draw or not. You just try to come through yourself, and it's hard enough, you : know, to stay positive when you're down two sets to love and a break point. : It was a great battle for me, and I'm thrilled to be through and given : another chance here. 我記不清楚了,我是說,我覺得我今天打得不錯,特別是在剛開始一盤半 不過後來我很雖的被破了,那真的讓我非常的緊張,我突然找不到在底線的節奏跟感覺 哈大叔的發球超屌,而也把整個比賽掌握的很棒,我真的感覺到壓力,不小心又被破了 我很努力的想要保持冷靜。 面對這種情況你不會胡思亂想,只是試著專心,你知道的, 在落後時要保持正面想法真的超難,這是一場艱苦的戰役,好險又進一輪的是我。 : Q. It goes without saying that you're a fabulous professional, and you're : known for your focus. But you're a human being, too. Can you share with us : what your thoughts were when your great rival lost? What went through your : mind in terms of your opportunities and what you would have to do just with : the whole psychological situation and the real situation of Rafa not being : here? 你的專注力早就不是新聞,不過你也只是個人(還是把拔) 你可以分享一下當你最大的宿敵輸掉時你的想法嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, I watched I only saw the last bit because I : was practicing and in transportation. Soderling certainly played great when : he had to towards the end. He didn't get nervous. Didn't look like it, : anyway. He came up with the right plays every single time, especially in the : breaker when it really mattered. (馬的最長就這段,得分開翻) 我沒有全部看啦,只有最後一點點,SOD在快要贏的時候打得很順 他一點都不緊張,關鍵分都有拿下 : I mean, it just shows that it's hard, you know, to win day in, day out at a : particular tournament. His incredible run stretches back to a few years ago. : He won over 30 matches in a row here. : It's a phenomenal achievement, but it just shows that we're all human. We all : lose at some stage, and people always make it sound so simple since like five : years, that it's normal that he wins on clay, I win on grass, and then we : share the hard courts. It's not just the way it is. : I speak first hand, you know, knowing what it takes to dominate. You know, I : think he knows that, too, already since quite a while. But it's I think the : press that blow it up or hype it up a bit too much that you are invincible, : unbeatable. 我是說,豆他在這的連勝記錄已經延續那麼多年了,這是個了不起的成就 這場失敗 只代表著,我們都是人而已,我們遲早會輸, 只是人們都覺得這很簡單,就像過去五年一樣 豆豆在紅土一定會贏,而我則主宰著草地,然後我們瓜分硬地 我知道,要主宰整個網壇所需要的代價跟後果,我相信荳荳也很瞭 只是,媒體真的炒作太大了,把我們說成 無敵、不敗的。 : Tennis is not like this. You come out and you always have guys going after : you, like Tommy Haas today, like Soderling yesterday. I think it only gives : them extra motivation knowing that you're the guy to beat or they have : nothing to lose, because if they lose, it's a normal result. If they win, : it's an incredible achievement. : That's what Soderling was able to do, and it definitely creates some mind : plays, I think, in some of the players' minds. You know, knowing that now : their section is open. Mine hasn't been affected in a big way because I'm on : the other side of the draw. : But I think for a lot of players over there, I think it must be quite a big : opportunity, and their heads must be spinning right now. 不過,網球是圓的,你站在場上就知道總有人想打敗你 這一切只是給他們更多動機,反正他們也沒什麼好輸的, 畢竟,當他們打輸了只是正常,若贏了,就成了一件大成就 那就是SOD昨天做到的,我想這也激起了不少球員心中的想法 那就是他們也有機會了,不過這對我影響不大,畢竟我是在籤表的下半部 : Q. How much of this newly opened scenario is an opportunity, and how much of : that opportunity is a burden? 你覺得這樣新的發展情勢,有多少成份是機會?這樣的機會又是否會是阻礙呢? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, I'm used to any kind of a situation, so it : doesn't affect me in a big way. : Sure, you're aware of it. You try and stay in the draw, but, you know, at the : end of the day you're focusing on your shots and your match and on how you : play and the game plan against that player. : Not a whole lot more. I think if you make it to the finals then it's a : different scenario. Because whoever I play in the finals I probably have a : decent record against, you know, which wouldn't be the case with Rafa, : knowing that he has all the experience and the confidence, you know, of : winning here. : Definitely changes it up if I were to make the final. But we're not there : yet, so honestly it hasn't changed a whole lot for me. 唷,你知道的,我什麼大風大浪沒見過,嚇不到我的 當然囉,我知道這件事了,不過到頭來還是得專注在場上的那個對手 如果當我打入決賽之後,不管對手是誰,我的head-to-head 八成是佔上風的,若是對上Rafa當然不同,你知道的,他在RG是個怪物 現下這樣的情況,當然大有不同,那也得等我打到決賽再說 畢竟我現在還沒到決賽,所以坦白說,這個新聞沒有影響我太多。 : Q. 3 4 in the fourth when you have break point against you and you hit the : inside out forehand for a winner. I asked Tommy about that. You know that : much, maybe it goes out and it lands in. I said, Long career. How do you feel : about points like that? He says, That's just Roger Federer being Roger : Federer. How does Roger Federer explain a shot like that at a crucial moment? 第四盤3:4的時候你用意個inside-Out破掉哈大叔,我問過他了:你打那麼多年了, 有時候球會進、有時候出界,你對那樣的分有什麼看法? 他說:這就是Rogi之所以為Rogi ,你怎麼不問問看他對那樣關鍵分有什麼看法? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, I was struggling throughout the first two and a : half sets from the baseline. I was serving all right, and that was keeping me : in the match. Again, swirly winds made it hard for both of us to keep the : ball under control, especially that we both play so offensively. You know, : the rallies were always going to be short. : That thing can stretch through a longer period of time not having any rhythm. : I thought almost that it was my first good shot of the match. It came on a : breakpoint on the third set. I knew the significance that have shot, because : I knew if I come out of that game I can create some opportunities later on : and in that set. : I knew I was going to look back on that shot. That saved me on that day, you : know. That's exactly what happened, and I was able to turn around the whole : match. It's a great feeling, because I was in quite some danger right there. 唷,說真的我前兩盤半在底線還蠻掙扎的,我發球還不錯,那讓我還能待在場上 可是討人厭的風又來了讓我們兩個都很難控制住球,你知道的,對我們兩這樣攻擊型 打法來說,球變短是最麻煩的。 阿說真的我覺得那球是我覺得我整場打的第一個好球(阿前面在暖身喔?) 我知道那分的重要性,我知道我拿下那局之後,我可以在那盤創造一點機會 我知道我會很懷念那球的,那球拯救了我的比賽,你知道的, 他讓我有機會扭轉整個比賽,那感覺超嗨,我今天在場上的狀況真的蠻危急的。 : Q. Could you just take us through your level in the fifth? For some of us, it : was as good as we've seen you play on clay for some time. Were you very : satisfied with the way you finished off the match? 你可以說明一下你五盤的狀態嗎?你很滿意你結束這個比賽的方式嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Yes, and, you know, like I said, I think I played actually : pretty well against Acasuso to come out of that one. : I think the conditions were rough against with the daylight, the sun, the : shadow and the winds against Mathieu. I came out of that match not knowing : exactly where I was. That's kind of how I felt also in the first couple sets : against Tommy Haas. : Now that I won the last three sets, you know, that I just played, I feel much : better. I think it would have been different having, let's say had I been : up two sets, lost two sets, and then winning the fifth. : But like this, you know, I really felt like I was getting stronger as the : match went on. Of course, he didn't put up maybe the he didn't play his : best set in the fourth set when I won 6 Love. : But still, I was able to put him away there. And when I really needed to play : well, I really found my A game in the fifth set. That was a great feeling to : get, and I hope that can inspire me to play actually really nice tennis in : the next round. 當然好阿,你知道的,就像我說過的,我打敗Acasuso那場我打得真的不錯 你知道在面對陽光的狀態下打球,還有對Mathieu那場的風, 我在場上根本不不知道腳要往哪擺,今天剛開始這兩盤也是一樣 不過,你知道的,最後我贏了,我現在覺得好多了 你知道的,若我先贏兩盤再掉兩盤最後贏下第五盤,情況會差很多的。 可是,像今天這場,我真的覺得自己雖著比賽進行越來越猛 就算你知道的,哈大叔第四盤沒有打出自己的網球,才會被我6:0 不管怎樣,我還是打敗他了,而且當我真的需要打得好的時候,我打出我的網球 這種感覺超嗨的,我也覺得這樣的啟發跟經歷我可以帶到下一場 : Q. On the other side of the draw now, Andy Murray is now seeded to get : through to the final. Do you see him getting there, and do you see him as : your biggest individual threat now? 你覺得Murray會打到決賽嗎? 你覺得誰是最大的威脅? : ROGER FEDERER: Not really. I mean, sure, he has a good chance to make the : finals, you know. But then at the same time, I think Davydenko has it, you : know. I mean, he's been written off a little bit. I've been disappointed that : I haven't heard much about him, you know, because he's a great player. : He was in the top 4 for a long time. He was unfortunate with some injuries. : So he couldn't keep his ranking because of that, not because he was losing : first rounds all the time. I think that's why he's actually got a great : chance of going forward. : Then we have other players, too. But I think the draws are wide open on : theother side right now. 我不確定,當然,他很有機會打入決賽,可是同時,Davy也是很有機會的 他一直都是個很優秀的球員,我很遺憾媒體好像都沒啥在談論他 他維持了很長時間的top4,因為一些傷勢排名而掉下去,我覺得他有很大的機會往前衝 當然我們還有其他的球員也都很有機會,簽表上半部現在還蠻嗨的,有種大亂鬥的fu : Q. For younger players, how difficult is the pressure to deal with, the fact : that when players like Rafa have gone out, that maybe people are now : expecting Andy to go all the way? 有鑑於荳荳已經輸掉的事實,人們都會期待Murray繼續衝 你覺得,對年輕球員而言要怎麼處理這樣的壓力呢? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, I think it's the same for all the players right : there, you know, to be quite honest. It's like if you've just beaten a great : player, and then you have to back it. Like Kohlschreiber has to do or : Soderling has to do. : It's not an easy task, because how often does it happen in your life? It : happens just a few times, and it's hard to back them up. I went through it : when I beat Sampras at Wimbledon and then lost to Tim. I didn't play that bad : against Tim, but you just realize that not only Sampras can play tennis, but : Henman can and there are so many other players that play so well. : Just because you beat this one particular player, it doesn't mean you're : going to now beat everybody easily. That's where it's hard mentally to be : able to shift. Yourself you have to keep on playing dream tennis, and that's : a hard thing to do sometimes. 我覺得這對所有球員都是一樣的,當你打敗一個大牌的時候,怎麼樣重新專注在場上 這很困難的,就像我當初幹掉Sampras之後馬上就輸給Tim Henman一樣 你知道的,又不是只有山大王會打網球,還有一海票的其他好球員 現在打敗了這個大咖,並不代表你就可以輕鬆擊敗其他球員 這就是精神層面上你需要去調適的,你必須持續不斷打出好球,而這是非常困難的 : THE MODERATOR: Questions in French. : Q. I'd like to know about Mirka or Séverin Luethi. How did they react to the : fact that Nadal was ousted? What did they say? Did they say this was your : year? (為什麼Question in French還被翻成英文了阿?) 我想知道Mirka跟Severin對荳荳已經出局了有什麼反應? : ROGER FEDERER: No, they didn't really say something like this. You see, I : watched the match with my physiotherapist. Like any other match, he was down : two sets to zero, and I watched the end of the match. : That's all, because I'm a fan of tennis. We were impressed by Soderling's : game. But Séverin, Mirka, and the others never came to me saying, Now you : have to win this match, otherwise you will never do it, ever. : No. By the way, this is not what I wanted to hear, and this is not their : reaction. I'm really happy, because westayed calm. It's normal, because I : have a very harmonious team, which is what we need. 他們並沒說啥幸災樂禍的話啦,你看看,我跟我的體能教練一起看這場比賽的 當他落後0:2的時候,就像其他比賽一樣,就這樣而已 我自己也是個網球迷,我們很震驚於SOD的比賽,但我的親友們也沒跟來說我那些話 他們也不可能這樣做,這並不是我想聽到的,我很高興我們都很冷靜 這一切都很正常,因為我有個很溫馨和諧的團隊。 : Q. Today there was this first set when you didn't lose any points on your : serve, except two points when there was a tiebreak. On the contrary, there : was the very important tiebreak during the third set. Would you say that : mentally it was the most important thing? (對不起,法文媒體問的問題好爛我懶得翻了..第三盤有tie break? 沒有吧) 跟上面那個破發點那分的問題很像。 : ROGER FEDERER: Well, mentally it is very important; that's true. But it's a : combination of many things. You know, you can't learn how to hit the ball : this way on a break point. It's because I've practiced; I've trained. It's : also a bit of luck. : But I had to stay calm at the right moment and try and go for it. You know, : you can be more of a defensive player, but then if you do this, what's going : to happen is that the opponent is going to have the choice. He's going to : choose his shots. : As, you know, I try and attack more. I want the luck to be on my side, and : the good thing is that I hit the ball really normally and well at that : moment. I managed to remain more or less calm. I was very much relieved : afterward, because then I served well and managed to gain the first game : point. : But mentally, it's very important, you know, to be strong, to go through : these moments, and then reuse this experience later on. That's what I was : thinking about. It's even more difficult than winning any other points. : Q. What about this break point, you know, this forehand that was really close : to the line? A few millimeters from the line. What would you say about this? : Because sometimes it's a question of millimeters. : ROGER FEDERER: Well, we know that, for instance, on grass. But also on : hardcourts, sometimes. It's a question of a few points only, few centimeters : to finish a match. : On clay, it's less the case, you know, because we have more margin, more : leeway, so things could have changed. You know, there are more breakpoints on : clay than on any other surfaces, so there's always this thing. : You always think that the match could change, even though the other one is : leading the match. It's more difficult to break if it's 5 4 and the other one : is going to serve for the match. It's more difficult to win the breakpoints. 這題問題跟答案都跟英文的那個問題差不多。 : Q. Have you got a cold, a runny nose? 你有著涼嗎?在跑的鼻子? XD : ROGER FEDERER: Just a little. Not much. 一點點而已啦,不嚴重。 : Q. Is it because of Roland Garros? 都是RG惹的禍? : ROGER FEDERER: I've always had a cold, you know. I've always caught cold : in my life. It goes and comes and goes and comes very quickly. No, it's not : very serious. 你知道的我這一輩子就斷斷續續的一直在感冒,一陣子好一陣子來,不嚴重的 : Q. You said it would be a dream to play against Nadal during the finals. Now, : if you win today or if you win Roland Garros, would you say that there would : be less intensity compared with Nadal? 你說跟荳荳在決賽對決是你的夢,如果說,你真的贏了RG 你會覺得說,沒跟荳荳對到強度還是有差嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: No, never mind who you're going to play in the final, and as : long as you win. So can you ask me the question another time. 不是這樣的,不要管決賽會遇到誰,當我贏了在問我這個問題也不遲。 : Q. I have another question that has nothing to do with this match. Mirka is : very important in the life of Federer. How important is it to have such a : wife as a player? 我有另外一個跟比賽無關的問題,Mirka對Federer來說是生命中很重要的人 對一個球員來說,有這樣的牽手有多重要呢? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, Mirka, you know, the first two years we were together : she didn't really travel that much with me because she had her own career. We : met in Miami and the Grand Slam tournaments or matches, and then : unfortunately she was seriously injured. She had to wait. : You know, there was a period of rehabilitation. Then when she had to go : through the surgery or operation, it was not easy for her. But frankly, she : decided very quickly to dedicate or to give up her career to focus on mine, : even though today she still hurts. : I mean, her foot operation didn't go on really nicely, so it was easy for her : to give up and say, Okay, I'll stop my career and I'll have my husband. : Now I think she is supporting me at the right moment, because, you know, I : won Wimbledon in 2003, and that's when she didn't really know what to do with : her career. She didn't know if she would try it or not. : That's when she started helping me with the hotels, the plane tickets. I had : no managers at the time. That's when she started dealing with the press, as : well. It was a lot for her, I know, but she would protect me from many things. : And now, afterwards, it was better. It was easier and she was with me day in : and day out, throughout the world, and she helped me considerably, as a : person, you know. I developed faster, grew faster with her. Thanks to her I : was very calm in the important moments in my career. She was always here, : always supportive. I owe her a lot. It's normal. 恩,關於我牽手阿,你知道我們剛在一起的前兩年,她沒有跟我這樣世界各地征戰 因為她還有自己的職業生涯要衝刺,我們只在Miami還有GS重逢,然後,很不幸的 她受了不輕的傷勢,她必須等待。 你知道的,復建的過程是很艱苦漫長的,當她必須動手術時,對她來說真的是很痛苦的 不過坦白說,她很快的就覺得放棄她自己的職業生涯,而專注在我的, 雖然那個傷今天還是在。我是說,她腳的手術沒有很順利, 當初她很快的就決定說:好吧,我就別打了,來幫助我相好。 現在看來,她真的在最重要的時刻幫助了我,因為,2003那年我剛贏下第一個溫布頓 而那也是她職業生涯最徬徨無助的時候,她根本不知道是否還要繼續。 那正是她開始幫我處理關於hotel啦、機票這些瑣事的時候,我當時並沒有經紀人 那也是她幫我處理一些媒體公關的時候,我知道這對她負擔不輕,不過,她會幫我 擋掉很多事情、保護我。 現在,一切都好轉了,對她來說也駕輕就熟,我們每天出雙入對,一起遊歷世界 她幫了我非常多的忙,跟她在一起,我成長、發展的特別快 非常感激她,因為有她,我在生涯的重要時刻能保持冷靜,因為她一直在那 總是默默的支持著我,我欠她很多。 : Q. You might play against Gaël Monfils who you defeated last year. Would you : say this season he plays better and stronger? And how would you explain this? : ROGER FEDERER: We'll see if he manages to defeat Andy Roddick, but I think : he's fit. I've not seen or watched all of his matches, all of his sets, but I : think he plays really well. : He was injured, you know, considering this. I know Gaël now. I've played : several times against him. He's always got his ups and downs. You know, his : attitude, as well, is up and down. You never know what to expect with Gaël. : But his game is quite solid now. He's calmer than he was in the past when he : would play his first Roland Garros tournaments. : I think this is going to help him, because it's not five sets each time for : him for the first two rounds. I think he's fit. But what I saw is that it's : going to be tough for Roddick today. : Q. Today the crowd was supporting you, whereas yesterday they were supporting : Soderling. How come? : ROGER FEDERER: I was not here yesterday on the stadium, so I don't know. It's : difficult to explain this. Well, maybe Soderling was very much into the game. : He was dictating the game, which is always something that people like. He : would take the risks, so maybe that's one of the reasons. I don't know. : And then, you know, unfortunately sometimes when someone is too much of a : winner, then people are not really against you but in favor of the other : player. You know, I saw that in 2006 and 2007 when I was not really losing at : any moment. : When I would lose a set, then it was like a big show for the crowd. This is : something that you have to experience one day or another. But this time I : don't know why they were supporting me, even though the other player was : doing better. : Q. When did you realize there was a turnaround in your favor? : ROGER FEDERER: After this big forehand, the inside out point. I said, That's : a turnaround. That's a turnaround, the inside out. The forehand. Otherwise I : was not thinking about this. I was not really playing well from the baseline : and I didn't have enough pace, but that's due to Tommy Haas. : His game was really good. I was in a very tricky position, I must say this. : But that's when I thought I have all the assets in my hands to change this : match, and that was the case. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 78.52.171.196 ※ 編輯: fischcheng 來自: 78.52.171.196 (06/02 05:33)

06/02 05:50, , 1F
感謝翻譯推一個
06/02 05:50, 1F

06/02 06:00, , 2F
翻的很生動耶 超棒的!
06/02 06:00, 2F

06/02 07:19, , 3F
1:10那個放電是怎麼回事?我被電暈了。 牽手回答好感人喔
06/02 07:19, 3F

06/02 08:58, , 4F
翻的好有台灣味喔~ XD 真有一種親切的感覺 感謝翻譯 :D
06/02 08:58, 4F