Re: 邁阿密名人賽四強

看板Federer作者 (= = 啥啦 )時間15年前 (2009/04/04 11:52), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串6/8 (看更多)
※ 引述《Dolce (April in Paris)》之銘言: : 賽後訪談來了 : N. DJOKOVIC/R. Federer : 3-6, 6-2, 6-3 : An interview with: : ROGER FEDERER : THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. : Q. Obviously quite frustrated. It was 2-3 in the second seat set, about five : breakpoints. You held at 4-2, and then after that it seemed like the wheels : came off. Couldn't keep the forehand on the court? Any explanation? Wind? : Focus? Q:在第二盤曾經是2-3 約有五個bp(我沒看比賽所以可能翻錯),但守到2-4之後 似乎就掰掰了,顯然這結果有點令人洩氣。 對於不能夠把正拍的球控在場內~能給個解釋嗎? 風? 專注力? : ROGER FEDERER: No, I mean, I definitely struggled with my timing after that, : so it was a tough finish for me, you know. I thought I was playing okay in the : first set, but it was always going to be tough in the wind. : I already felt it in the warm up. It was coming across the court. Yeah, I : struggled heavily today. It was tough. A:不,我是說,在那個點之後,我絕對處於與我擊球時間點奮戰的狀態, 所以結果對我是艱苦的(球迷最苦吧~哭)。 我想我在第一盤打得不錯,但風確實讓比賽變的更艱難 我在暖身時有感覺到它(風向)今天是穿越球場的。 yeah,我今天沉重地奮戰。這很艱難。 : Q. When fired your racquet into the court, did that feel good? Q:當你把球拍摔在球場時,感覺蘇胡嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Not really. Not really. A:謀啦~沒有那麼蘇胡啦(誤) : Q. Do you remember the last time you broke a racquet, Roger? Q:你還記得你上次摔拍嗎?ROGI : ROGER FEDERER: Could have been here against Rafa. A:好像在這裡對牛王吧 : Q. It was here? Q:底家? : ROGER FEDERER: Maybe. I don't know. A:摳零吧~我不知道 : Q. It's obviously very tough for you to come in so soon after a defeat like : that. The emotions are obviously very strained. Is it getting tough to just : appreciate the matches like this sort of drifting away? We watch them and we : can't believe sometimes. I suppose it's even more difficult for you. Q:對你來講~像這樣被擊敗應該是非常艱苦。情緒上顯然非常緊繃。 評斷這種DRIFTING AWAY(不會翻)的比賽總是越來越辛苦 我們看的時候有時也不太相信。 我認為這對你應該是更加困難吧 ------------ 歹事 有事外出先翻到這 下面文章請接棒 = = ------------------ ------------ 翻錯之處請海涵~望各位指點 ------------------ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.120.208.51

04/05 00:18, , 1F
大大的翻譯整個很有鄉土味XD不過也挺有意思的^^
04/05 00:18, 1F

04/06 00:14, , 2F
我被你的翻譯逗笑了...
04/06 00:14, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #19rjbXMd (Federer)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #19rjbXMd (Federer)