Re: [廣播] 4/16 曾經去電影院看的電影

看板FarRadio作者 (饅頭)時間12年前 (2012/04/16 23:28), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串7/8 (看更多)
曾經看過的很多 但是最有印象的就是國小看的鐵達尼 第一次為了看電影去排落落長的隊伍 劇情嘛...大家都知道了 當時被傑克跟螺絲偉大的愛情感動 現在看到會睡著... 該不會是我老了吧... --------------------------------------------------- 我要點 Gym Class Heroes 的 Cupid's Chokehold Ba ba da da Ba ba da da Ba ba da da Ba ba da da Ba ba da da Take a look at my girlfriend She's the only one I got (ba ba da da) Not much of a girlfriend I never seem to get a lot (ba ba da da, ba ba da da) It's been some time since we last spoke This is gonna sound like a bad joke But momma I fell in love again It's safe to say I have a new girlfriend And I know it sounds so old But cupid got me in a chokehold And I'm afraid I might give in Towels on the mat my white flag is wavin' I mean she even cooks me pancakes And Alka Seltzer when my tummy aches If that ain't love then I don't know what love is We even got a secret handshake And she loves the music that my band makes I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun (ba ba da da, ba ba da da) Take a look at my girlfriend She's the only one I got (ba ba da da) Not much of a girlfriend I never seem to get a lot (ba ba da da, ba ba da da) Take a look at my girlfriend She's the only one I got (ba ba da da) Not much of a girlfriend I never seem to get a lot (ba ba da da, ba ba da da) It's been awhile since we talked last and I'm tryin' hard not to talk fast But dad I'm finally thinkin' I may have found the one Type of girl that will make you way proud of your son And I know you heard the last song about the girls that didn't last long But I promise this is on a whole new plane I can tell by the way she says my name (ba ba da da) I love it when she calls my phone She even got her very own ringtone If that ain't love then I don't know what love is (ba ba da da) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.234.134

04/17 00:11, , 1F
babalala (好洗腦?)
04/17 00:11, 1F

04/17 00:15, , 2F
那是麥當勞吧...
04/17 00:15, 2F

04/17 00:19, , 3F
XDDDDDD
04/17 00:19, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1FZ3gm_Q (FarRadio)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1FZ3gm_Q (FarRadio)