Re: [廣播] 3/19 從小到大喜歡的連續劇

看板FarRadio作者 (饅頭)時間12年前 (2012/03/19 23:30), 編輯推噓3(302)
留言5則, 2人參與, 最新討論串5/7 (看更多)
※ 引述《cat91847 (喵小妹@(‧"‧)@)》之銘言: 原本想說我好像沒什麼在看戲劇的,但是想了一下列了一小段後發現好像不是這麼回事XD 日劇:大和敗金女 一公升的眼淚 魚乾女又怎樣 交響情人夢 臺劇:星願 薰衣草 MVP情人 敗犬女王 他們在畢業前一天爆炸 我可能不會愛你 韓劇:風之畫師 灰姑娘的姊姊 善德女王 陸劇:美人心計 步步驚心 新水滸傳 (.....為什麼我都不知道我看過這麼多) 其實以前真的不常看的(心虛...) 因為家裡大人會管 所以大部分都是到了大學才看的 還記得以前不知道為了看什麼還跟隔壁大姊姊(她要看惡作劇之吻)搶遙控器搶到吵架=0= 自己是喜歡看古裝劇的,雖然這種通常都是大製作集數特別多... ---------------------------------------------------------- 要點Good Charlotte 的 Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Only see it on tv Read it in the magazines Celebrities that want sympathy All they do is piss and moan Inside the rolling stone Talking about how hard life can be I'd like to see them spend the week Livin' life out on the street I don't think they would survive But they could spend a day or two Walking in someone elses shoes I think they'd stumble and they'd fall They would fall Fall Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous They're always complainin Always complainin If money is such a problem Well they got mansions Think we should rob them Well did you know when your famous you could kill your wife And theres no such thing as 25 to life As long as you got the cash to pay for cochran And did you know if you were cought and you were smokin crack And McDonald's wouldn't even wanna take you back You could always just run for mayor of D.C. I'd like to see them spend the week Livin' life out on the street I don't think they would survive But they could spend a day or two Walking in someone elses shoes I think they'd stumble and they'd fall They would fall Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous They're always complainin Always complainin If money is such a problem Well they got mansions Think we should rob them Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous They're always complainin Always complainin If money is such a problem You got so many problems Think I could solve them Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous We'll take you clothes, cash cards, and homes Just stop complainin Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.234.134

03/19 23:39, , 1F
好久沒聽Luna sea的歌了(*’艸‘)
03/19 23:39, 1F

03/19 23:40, , 2F
這要的話我也看滿多了 因為只列歐美劇@@
03/19 23:40, 2F

03/19 23:40, , 3F
咦 推錯篇(?)
03/19 23:40, 3F

03/19 23:53, , 4F
推交響情人夢O\\\\O
03/19 23:53, 4F