Re: [詢問] CastleVille 城堡雞尾酒任務時限

看板Facebook作者 (hto)時間12年前 (2012/02/22 08:59), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
: 在任務到期之後,進入遊戲,所有會跳出對話框的項目都無法正常運作 : EX: 建造某建築時的清單、其他任務點下去也沒有反應、某項目還需要??時間點下去後 : 正常應該會出現是否要耗費幾個皇冠提前完成 但我都不會跳出對話框 : 不知道有沒有版友有相同問題,能提供解決辦法的 幾天前我也出現相同問題, 這個問題已經有人回報給官方嘍, 完整網址:http://tinyurl.com/6udws2d 以下是官方的回覆 This is a Known Issue: Last Update: 2/18/2012 Description: Since 2/18, a small percentage of players have reported they are unable to click on their Buildings or to begin Crafting. Status: The CastleVille Team is actively looking into this. Workaround: N/A May everyone who is still experiencing this problem please fill out the form below? We will be looking into the issue to see what is causing the problem and to see if we can come up with a fix for this soon. http://zynga.tm/Zd ↑有出現此問題的板友,可以前往上述網址填入自己的UID幫助官方修復BUG 另外的解決方法是: 原文 Originally Posted by JeromeChong ok guys. i understand alot of you guys are having the same problem as i do.....pardon my english i found a way to access my building to do some crafting but it's kinda troublesome. here's what i did 上面的不重要,直接看步驟 1.) Refresh your castleville tab. 重新整理 2.) Right after the loading. DO NOT TRY TO MOVE UR CASTLEVILLE VIEW 在進入遊戲後,千萬不要移動遊戲畫面 3.) you have about 5-10sec to click on the building you want to open up the tab to do crafting before it get bug again...remember not to click on anything other than the building u want to enter. you will see a ? on the building when you mouse over. 簡單來說,你大約有5~10秒可以點擊一個建築物來製作物品,不要太手殘點錯,不然要 重來喔…… 4.) in case the building is too far away from where you are spawn after refresh , move to build to your location before u refresh or harvest / tend something near the building to save your location so you will spawn at the area after you refresh 如果你的建築物離你太遠,那你就只好拆掉(呃…不),請把你的建築物搬到你進遊戲畫面 後可以直接點到的位置,再重覆上面的步驟1~3。 5.) repeat the same thing after every building 悲慘的是,這方法一次只能用一個建築物,那邊有廣大物品待製作的同學們,就只能一次 一個重覆步驟1~4慢慢點了…… hope you guys understand and hope it works for you...(it work fine for me at least i can craft my items and build my buildings while waiting for a fix) 最後,祝大家都能成功…… (不管你成不成功,反正我是成功了啦……) 以上為不負責任翻譯T^T -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.47.76.231
文章代碼(AID): #1FH3tt33 (Facebook)
文章代碼(AID): #1FH3tt33 (Facebook)