Re: [詢問] [迷宮] Maze迷宮

看板Facebook作者 (水野亞美老公)時間14年前 (2010/07/11 14:42), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《ceca (生活藝術大師 ￾ N)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《akosaito (齊藤亞子)》之銘言: : : 回朔了嗎 : : 嚇一跳我的迷宮變成幾個月前的狀態 : : 等級降回佃農 : : 另外官方討論區在哪裡 無法回報這問題... : 回到過去的某一個日子. : 這樣有點機車,因為那時以經很多人都有"基礎了"...QQ : 不過另一方面,也是一個轉機. : 畢竟之前很多上階的人建設都很完整,想要拼過必須養分身連合攻擊..XD : 來吧,大家一起從新開始. 製作者問大家要否reset 經過昨天的投票 yes>no 於是公告如下 http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=14618023107&topic=24869 Flavien Charlon The poll seems to be indicating that a majority of people agree with a full reset of the game. I wish I could have found a solution that suits every one, but what's done is done. Here are the current terms of the reset. It is not definitive, I can still ajust a few things. - The reset is set to occur on Monday 12th at midnight GMT (Sunday 8:00 PM East coast time) - All the mazes will be reset to an empty maze - Everyone will keep their current rank in the ladder - The card level of everyone will be reset to level 20 - If you currenly have bonus turns in your account, you will keep them - Every player will have a sum of money on their account equals to 100 000 gold + 1000 gold per day from the day they participated in their first battle to November 1st 2009, e.g, if you had your first battle on February 1st, you will receive 372 000 gold. - Since some players have mazes that currently are worth much more, I will maybe give those players the value of their maze in money, if it is more than what they should get according to the formula above. Eg, if you maze if worth 500 000 gold and you have 50 000 in the bank, you will receive 550 000 gold instead of 372 000. This is still to be decided. - Every player will also get 5 bonus turns + 1 bonus turn per 10 days from their first battle to November 1st. So if you had your first battle on February 1st, you will receive 32 bonus turns. Starting immediately after the reset and during 1 month, the "Kingdom reboot" rules will be applied: - No more taxes - Each attack played for money will yield 3 times more money as usual - The number of turns you get every day will be increased: King and Judicators: 20 turns, High templars: 18 turns, Guarians: 17, everyone else: 15 turns. - The immunity for players who successfully attacked another player will be reduced to just a few hours (immunity for a defeated player remains the same). - The number of tower destroyed by a nuke will be reduced for judicators and higher. The "Kingdom reboot" might be extended beyond a month. I will make more announcements later to clarify when it ends. At the end of the Kingdom reboot, the original rules will be reapplied, except a few changes (for instance, more turns per day). Also from the reboot and during 6 days, a global cease-fire will be applied to allow everyone to rebuild their mazes without being attacked. Everyone will be granted immunity until Sunday 18th, midnight GMT. Finally, people who bought turns will be able to get them back to reuse them again. I am currently clarifying the process for that, and there will be more announcements about that later next week. Again, I sincerely apologize for what happened, but on the bright side, this gives everyone a fresh opportunity to become King. 好像是2009,11,1為基準 第一次玩越早之前獲得補償越高 但11,1之後第一次玩的全部一樣是100000 偏偏我是去年這時間開始玩 且每天都有玩的 這樣超傷... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.83.189

07/11 20:38, , 1F
恩 我也差不多 不過我選擇退出= ="
07/11 20:38, 1F

07/12 19:54, , 2F
退出+1 我也是去年這個時候剛開始玩 也是每天都玩 超爛
07/12 19:54, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1CEMVYkn (Facebook)
文章代碼(AID): #1CEMVYkn (Facebook)