[情報] 賽後車手訪問節錄

看板FORMULA1作者 ( 低調)時間16年前 (2007/09/17 03:21), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2007/9/6796.html 先選幾個車手翻 前三名因為有賽後記者會就先跳過 我選比較沒有無聊場面話 Lewis Hamilton, McLaren (4th): “The car didn’t feel too bad, it just hasn’t worked for me as well as it has at other tracks. I just couldn’t seem to improve on my times at all. I got a good start and thought I had a chance to get past at the first corner, but I had to run wide as Fernando kept to the inside line. Initially I thought ‘oh thanks’ but I guess these things happen when you fight for the world championship. During the race I did the best that I could and was pushing all the way to the end, hence the small mistake in the final laps. I got the points, which is the main thing. The gap between Fernando and myself is now down to two points which is close, but I am just going to go all out in the last three races to try and win the drivers’ championship.” Ham:,車子不差。可能這賽道不適合我。我一直找不到可以更快的方法。我起跑很好, 有機會八掉ALONSO。但是因為ALONSO站住線我只好往旁邊閃。那時內心:「真是謝 啦!~」但是後想想他也是為他的冠軍奮戰無可厚非。現在我指領先兩分,衝衝衝~ Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber (5th): “This time my start wasn’t good at all. In the first corner I tried to make up for it, but it didn’t work out. I was braking too late and in the end lost out and was on the outside of the pack. I knew I had to overtake Heikki Kovalainen because he was on a one stop strategy. It wasn’t easy but possible. When Nico Rosberg and Mark Webber refuelled a lot earlier than me it was clear I could finish ahead of them. Also my lap times were good when I had nobody in front of me and drove in clean air. Towards the end I was under no pressure so reduced the engine’s revs.” Nick: 起跑不好,煞車有點晚跑開了。我必須要想辦法超掉HEIKKI因為他一停。 當NICO跟WEBBER比我早進站時我也超掉他們。(其實好像不很重要,給他優惠好了) Mark Webber, Red Bull (7th): “It’s very good for us to get points today, it’s not always easy for us these days and it was great to beat the other Renault team fair and square. David did great job acting as a buffer in front of Kubica, which assisted me. It was an enjoyable race this afternoon, although today my thoughts are of course with the McRae family and the terrible tragedy that happened yesterday. ” Webber: 感謝隊友DC幫我擋KUBICA很久所以我能拿第7,洩洩 orz Heikki Kovalainen, Renault (8th): “It felt like I drove half of the race with my mirrors today - and when I had a clear track, the car was too heavy to be able to do the lap-times we needed to make our strategy work. To be honest, with a different strategy, I think we could have achieved a better result today because the car was definitely more competitive than it looked. After doing the long runs on Friday, we thought our pace was enough to make the one-stop strategy work, but it just didn't work out today. But that's life - sometimes, you calculate that the risk is worth taking, and it doesn't pay off. “I had a fantastic start, but after that, I was just defending all the way through. There was a lot of wheel-to-wheel action but personally, I think that kind of thing is more fun when you are attacking! The positive thing to take from the weekend is that the basic speed of the car was actually closer to the top cars than we showed today. That is a good reason to be optimistic for the last three races of the season.” Kova: 我大概有半場比賽是盯著後照鏡在跑。一停策略讓我無法發會車子速度, 車子輕時被追殺,所以我得一直防守;車子重時做不出速度。我覺得2停的話成績應該更 好。 Adrian Sutil, Spyker (14th): “This is the first time I am smiling after getting out of the car! It was a good race and every lap there were cars in front and behind that I was racing so I had to really push, but also defend. It was a great feeling, especially the first run, which was crazy - I could take one car after another and got up to 12th before the first pit stop. We didn’t have any trouble in the stops, everything went very smoothly, and I think 14th place with the B-spec car is very good.” SUTIL: 我第一次笑著完賽。每圈都有車前後夾擊我,我只好一直推倒前車跟保護我 屁屁。一停前真是太瘋狂了,我竟然能爬到第12名。B版賽車讓我14名完賽真是爽 Jenson Button, Honda (DNF): “It's always disappointing to retire from a race but it was six laps less pain as the car was so difficult to drive. We expected a tough race this weekend, having tested the revised circuit back in July, so it was no surprise that the car has not been working well here. It was a tough race and the car was changing from huge oversteer to understeer throughout the lap. Then the clutch started slipping, the power steering failed and it was clear we had experienced a hydraulic failure. Disappointing, but we head to Jerez next week with new developments for our home race in Japan and let's hope for better things in Fuji.” Button: 中途退賽總是很失望。7月的測試大概就知道我們這站跑不快。車子真爛, 一下超級轉向過度一下超級轉向不足,離合器有問題,動力方向盤壞了然後液壓 也出問題。神阿,在富士保佑我吧 Giancarlo Fisichella, Renault (DNF): “There is not much to say after such a short race. We started from the pit-lane, so we could use the car with a lower downforce set-up to try and make up positions. But when I came to turn five, I braked and the car just didn't slow down. It went straight on, I touched the barrier and broke the front-left suspension. I managed to get back to the pits, but there was nothing we could do to continue.” Fisi: 沒啥好說的。換引擎,所以從PIT起跑,順便改成低下壓力的設定讓我有尾速 超車。但是第5彎轉向不足就去撞牆了 -- rFactor CTDP2005 SPA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yvlHk33LeM
有空來交流阿~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 71.255.225.116 ※ 編輯: dwt 來自: 71.255.225.116 (09/17 03:23)

09/17 08:17, , 1F
真的覺得紐扣好可憐.......
09/17 08:17, 1F

09/17 08:17, , 2F
今天還被二軍超車XDDD
09/17 08:17, 2F

09/17 10:15, , 3F
今年流行二軍捅一軍阿
09/17 10:15, 3F

09/17 13:05, , 4F
SPYKER完賽ㄟ 超猛的
09/17 13:05, 4F
※ 編輯: dwt 來自: 71.255.225.116 (09/17 13:28)

09/17 13:45, , 5F
Honda是給JB一台遊樂園的碰碰車嗎? 感覺症狀都差不多....
09/17 13:45, 5F
文章代碼(AID): #16xO8hfr (FORMULA1)