Re: cannot open tty-output

看板FB_ports作者時間11年前 (2013/04/27 14:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/15 (看更多)
On 25.03.2013 03:37, Marco Steinbach wrote: > Michael Gmelin schrieb: >> On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:40:47 +0400 >> "Eugene V. Boontseff" <eugene@home.wdc.spb.ru> wrote: >> >>> *Marco Steinbach wrote: >>> * >>>> Hi, >>>> >>>> after installing dialog4ports, I'm getting the following behaviour >>>> on each 8.3-STABLE I tried: >>>> >>>> # jexec <JID> /bin/tcsh >>>> # cd <SomePortDir> >>>> # make config >>>> >>>> cannot open tty-output >>>> ===> Options unchanged >>>> # >>>> >>>> Regardless, if I'm logged in on the console or connect to the host >>>> via ssh. >>>> >>>> >>>> I've also tried on 8.4-BETA1 (r248617), but got the same behaviour. >>>> >>>> Anyone else experiencing this ? >>> Yes, I have also experienced this. >>> 8.3-STABLE r244863 >>> Only if i do a "make config" in a jail. >>> Outside the jail all goes well. >>>> MfG CoCo >> >> This problem doesn't exist in 9.1. On 8 it only happens when you >> jexeced into the jail (ssh should be ok). As a workaround you can run >> tmux (sysutils/tmux) within your jail and install ports from within the >> terminal multiplexer (screen will do as well, but is also heavier). >> > > dialog4ports(1) uses stdout for passing back results, where the former > dialog(1) used stderr. I reverted the new behaviour back to the > previous one, which fixed the problem for me. I don't know about > other implications, though. > > Ilya (author of dialog4ports) is aware of the problem and having a > look at it. > > I'm glad that other people are running into this, also. I was > beginning to think, that there's something fundamentally wrong with > the way our 8.x jails are configured. What could it be? I configure jail with ezjail. Nothing special.. :-) > MfG CoCo -- Eugene _______________________________________________ freebsd-ports@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-ports-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
文章代碼(AID): #1HUscq6c (FB_ports)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1HUscq6c (FB_ports)