Re: kern/185732: Serial port broken on Atom-based Jetway NF99FL

看板FB_bugs作者時間10年前 (2014/02/02 02:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
The following reply was made to PR kern/185732; it has been noted by GNATS. From: Ralph Becker-Szendy <ralph@lr.los-gatos.ca.us> To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org Cc: Subject: Re: kern/185732: Serial port broken on Atom-based Jetway NF99FL motherboard Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 10:02:14 -0800 Thank you Javier for that information. I just checked: On my board, all the other functions of the super-IO = chip that I have easy access to seem to be working: Parallel port (it = has an old printer attached), and PS/2 keyboard. I can't test the = floppy controller easily. Fan control from the BIOS works. Have never = installed temperature/voltage/fan monitoring software in FreeBSD, so I = don't know whether that part works. But at least, the super-IO chip on my motherboard is not completely = fried. Googling finds that the same Fintek super-IO chip is used on many other = motherboards, not all with Atom CPUs. Likely this bug (if it is one) is = not specific to the motherboard/CPU combination, but to the super-IO = chip.= _______________________________________________ freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-bugs To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-bugs-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
文章代碼(AID): #1IxJsYme (FB_bugs)
文章代碼(AID): #1IxJsYme (FB_bugs)