Re: [問題] 建議行程?

看板EuropeTravel作者 (Love Life)時間15年前 (2009/06/22 01:17), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
you may go to austria as well ~ as there are some small town quite attractive, i.e. salzburg and innsbrucks. For Innsbrucks, not much people will go there unless you go there for ice skating, since the train fare is quite expensive, but the view in there are really great. for Salzburg, a quite famous town in austria, cus of the "Sound of Music". i ve join the "Sound of music" tour and i think it is quite good. um.... cus the car will drive you some countryside which you won't go by yourself. so you can think abt it. and for vienna....as compare to prague, i think vienna not attractive for me. if you need some more information , i m ok to send you in details. ※ 引述《smallstupid (我最愛賴小璇囉)》之銘言: : 小弟預計今年11月要去波蘭(KraKow)跟捷克(Pargue)開會 : 開會時間是11/4~11/6 (pargue) : 11/6~11/10 (Krakow) : 回國時間 11/20 : 考慮玩的部分 想請問各位板大一個問題 : 不知道各位建議小弟是否要在這兩個國家玩呢 還是到第三國(德國,奧地利等)? : 謝謝各位! -- I just wanna do something I Like..... where's my road? where's my dream...... 我 如果有夢 有沒有錯 錯過才會加明白 明白堅持是什麼...... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 119.237.161.24
文章代碼(AID): #1AFciMJe (EuropeTravel)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1AFciMJe (EuropeTravel)