my expericne learning mathematics

看板EngTalk作者 (HauHau)時間2年前 (2021/06/25 15:11), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 2年前最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
ever since i waa a little boy, about when i was at the age of four, my mother taught me successfully how to count by fingers. for example, three plus three, you have three fingers, then you count four, five, and six, so three plus three equals six. starting from elementary school, i started excelling in mathematics. i couild calculute very fast, and am most of the time the first student to finish the homework. i came back from america to taipei city starting from the second semester of second grade. and starting from third grade, i started memorising multiplication table, all the way till fith and sixth grades, topics such as greatest common divisor, and lowest common multiple...etc.. starting from junior high school, i fell in love with philosophy, however, i continued studying and learning mathematics. i started learning algebra, geometry, and functions. i started thinking deeply into questions in life. and i started reading the book of proverbs in the bibgle. and in high school, i began to struggle in mathematics class, i felt hard and had to really fight for good grades. i studied copmputer science in college at fu-jen . but i minored in mathematics starting from the fourth year. i took advanced calculus, linear algebra, complex analysis, and diferential geometry, along with ' differential equaions. i started really taking pride in mathematics,and started wanting to be a mathematician. i wen to the university of houston to study mathematics doctoral degree. i took real varibales, functionala anlysis courses...etc.. i came back to taipei city in 2012, and am still trying to figure out my personal mathematical problems. john 1:2 the same was in the beginning with god. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.164.246.224 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1624605082.A.0D9.html

06/27 05:37, 2年前 , 1F
So who said god created integers and the rest is work
06/27 05:37, 1F

06/27 05:37, 2年前 , 2F
of men?
06/27 05:37, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1WrO6Q3P (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1WrO6Q3P (EngTalk)