[Announce] Banned to post ID: Sponge77

看板EngTalk作者 (廢文族の里莎)時間5年前 (2018/08/11 12:04), 5年前編輯推噓3(304)
留言7則, 5人參與, 6年前最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
First of all, this is English talking board. Not Lyrics board ! And using English alphabet doesn't mean you're using English, it's not allow using other languages in here.

08/03 15:55,
Momo ist meine Frau
08/03 15:55

08/03 15:56,
Am liebsten liebe ich Momo
08/03 15:56
It's German, not English. Please try to use English to tell us how much that you love Momo :) sgtpepper warning for once. DON'T DO IT AGAIN. Back to the punishment of Sponge77. Sponge77's article are full of lyrics or meaningless article, and the lyrics's source is copy from internet. https://imgur.com/FcROwhf.jpg
This may break ptt's rule. Article #1 作者 Sponge77 (海綿親親) 看板 EngTalk 標題 [Talk] TWICE Like OHH-AHH Lyrics Translation 時間 Fri Aug 3 14:37:03 2018 ─────────────────────────────────────── Ru Ti https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I
Twice "Like OHH-AHH" Lyriks In English People can't leave me alone for a single minute I'm so pretty, I make everyone smitten No matter where I go, the floors are red Like walking down a red carpet, Everyone is staring at me Some people ask"Who's your mama?" They take a fresh approach, But I don't feel a thing But I wanna fall in love with someone Wanna fall in love baby Listen up my boy I'm waiting for someone who can make me feel Something like never before (That's who I'm waiting for) l'll wait, no matter how long it takes I just wanna fall in love What to do, keep me still Make me like Ooh Ahh Ooh Ahh Fake, fake, empty-hearted fake Goodbye, good riddance huh(Like OOH-AHH) What to do, make me speechless Make me like Ooh Ahh Ooh Ahh Bla La La La stap talking, start doing Make me feel huh(Like OOH-AHH) Loot at me and see me again Pass by once and look back(TWICE) Wherever I go, I go without makeup And I still shine the most Flat shoes can't hide my high value Movie like scenes run through my head La La La Just thinging about it Make me excited yeah Now I want to love somebody Wanna fall in love baby Listen up my boy I'm waiting for someone who can make me feel Something like never before (That's who I'm waiting for) I'll wait, no matter how long it takes I just wanna fall in love What to do,keep me still Make me like Ooh Ahh Ooh Ahh Fake, fake , empty -hearted fake Goodbye, good riddance huh(Like OOH-AHH) What to do , make me speechless Make me like Ooh Ahh Ooh Ahh Bla La La La stop talking, start doing Make me feel huh(Like OOH-AHH) Don't wanna start with just aybody I'm not a girl who gives it up so easily Let me see how you gon treat me I ain't no eazy Better think about it TWICE Let me see how you gon treat me I ain't no eazy Better think about it TWICE What to do, keep me still Make me like Ooh Ahh Ooh Ahh Fake, fake, empty-hearted fake Goodbye, good riddance huh(Like OOH-AHH) What to do,make me speechless Make me like Ooh Ahh Ooh Ahh Bla La La La stop talking, start doing Make me feel huh(Like OOH-AHH) Like OOH-AHH I love Twice so much Any once here?? Let me know u :) Article #2 作者 Sponge77 (海綿親親) 看板 EngTalk 標題 [Talk] I Love JJP 時間 Thu Aug 9 18:26:46 2018 ─────────────────────────────────────── Ru Ti I love them I love them I love them I love them I love them I love them I love them I love them I love them so much I love JJP Article #3 作者 Sponge77 (海綿親親) 看板 EngTalk 標題 [Talk] TWICE CHEER UP Lyrics Translation 時間 Fri Aug 10 11:45:39 2018 ─────────────────────────────────────── Ru Ti https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY&feature=youtu.be
Twice "CHEER UP" Lyrics In English Every day it rings, the bell bell bell Now care for me I don't wanna watse my battery It keeps coming, it keeps coming Like my phone's gonna explode I don't know, I don't know, he says he can't even breathe He says he's struggling because of me He says his heart is dropping, why? He says that I'm so pretty I'm not showing off or anything Sorry I couldn't pick up earlier I was meeting my friends, shy shy shy I can't really meet you right now, sorry I'll call you a little later Don't beg, then you won't last long I'll let you call me baby It's still a little too early, too early for my heart To feel the same, but I'll show you more Cheer up baby cheer up baby Cheer up a little more A girl can't give her heart too easily That's how you'll get to like me even more I'll act calm, as if it's nothing So you won't know I like you Just get together And then baby cheer up I can hear the anxiety in your voice I can see the sweet forming on your phone It's not attractive to answer right away Reading your text and not responding is a given Oops, was I too harsh boy? I'm worried that you'll get tired But if not, I think I'll fall for you I think I'll fall you for even more Sorry I could't respond I was meeting my friends, shy shy shy I can't really meet you right now I'll call you a little later Don't beg, I'm not going anywhere I'll be your baby But not too fast, show me you mean it I'll wait for you Cheer up baby cheer up baby Cheer up a little more A girl can't give her heart too easily That's how you'll get to like me even more I'll act calm, as if it's nothing So you won't know that I like you Just get it together And then baby cheer up I like you too,I'm just woried I'll get hurt I hope you understand cuz I'm a girl I'm scared that you'll find out how I feel Come to me little by little just like now It won't take that long Just get together And then baby cheer up Be a man, a real man Gotta see you love me like a real man Be a man, a real man Gotta see you love me like a real man Cheer up baby cheer up baby Cheer up a little more A girl can't give her heart too easy That's how you'll get to like me even more I'll act calm, as if it's nothing So you won't know that I like you Just get together And the baby cheer up "Cheer Up" is my favorite TWICE song And Tzuyu Is so pretty in the music vedio I love Tzuyu I love TWICE >///< And there's also some problems in comments ┌─────────────────────────────────────┐ │ 文章代碼(AID): #1RO_WK-J (EngTalk) [ptt.cc] [Talk] TWICE Like OHH-AHH Ly │ │ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1533278228.A.F93.html │ │ 這一篇文章值 416 Ptt幣 │ └─────────────────────────────────────┘ ●10234 ! 1 8/03 Sponge77 □ [Talk] TWICE Like OHH-AHH Lyrics Translation

08/05 23:18,
eotteohke wa ting boo dong
08/05 23:18
In this comment, there's both of Korean and Chinese. eotteohke means how should we do know in Korean? and wa ting boo dong means I can't understand your meanings in Chinese. It's not allow to use pronunciation to pronounce other languages. By the way tteoh's h will not be pronounced, so spelling tteo is better. Also that Sponge77 break the rules in the past. ●10232 m 5 7/19 rrr518 □ [Announce] Banned to post ID: Sponge77 ┌─────────────────────────────────────┐ │ 文章代碼(AID): #1RJyEjyt (EngTalk) [ptt.cc] [Announce] Banned to post ID │ │ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1531954093.A.F37.html │ │ 這一篇文章值 118 Ptt幣 │ └─────────────────────────────────────┘ Punishment I think it's board abuse. Your not welcome in EngTalk board. Sponge77 is banned to post forever. And the Article will be sent to ID_finance. Also will get one bad post(退文). Cuz Sponge77 had apologized. The punishment will be shortened to one week. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.59.190 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1533960258.A.02B.html get bad post for each post -> get one bad post

08/11 20:11, 5年前 , 1F
sorry my bad ;(
08/11 20:11, 1F

08/11 20:56, 5年前 , 2F
it's ok~~
08/11 20:56, 2F
the punishment shorten to one week ※ 編輯: rrr518 (114.32.59.190), 08/12/2018 00:15:42

10/04 21:11, 5年前 , 3F
lmfao
10/04 21:11, 3F

02/10 21:41, 6年前 , 4F
哈囉
02/10 21:41, 4F

02/21 13:56, 6年前 , 5F
and by now, he was punished by id_finance with penalty
02/21 13:56, 5F

02/21 13:59, 6年前 , 6F
of account clearance and service termination for
02/21 13:59, 6F