[Talk] Sorry!

看板EngTalk作者 (Seven好帥!)時間6年前 (2018/01/24 19:48), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
Good evening! I feel shameful because I take a half day off today. Currently I am under probation, so it's improper that I take days off. Although I get fever and be better after the doctor gives me a fever needle, I still think that it's improper to take a half day off in such a sensitive trial period. When I worked for the panel computer company, I was working even I am having the illness. But my performance was not good so that I got fired. I just think that I can't do it well when I have fever with headache. Especially in the morning, my fever gets me into big headache. My forehaed is burning hot and the deep of my head is cold like ice. I feel painful. But I still cannot take a half day off during the trial period. Therefore, I am worried. Nevertheless, hopefully I can pass the probation. I haven't passed the probation since the mid-year of 2014. So it's hard that I can pass it. I feel painful. I envy that Seven can do his job very well and he's really good. I cannot match! Cosmo said that I shouldn't take a half day off since I am in the probation. He thinks that I should wear the coat during training in the meeting room. I told him that I forgot that I was cold and when I sensed it, I got fever. Cosmo said that I shouldn't take a day off because I am under examination. Sigh. I regret. Have a nice Wednesday evening! (It's the small weekend! Happy small weekend!) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.42.135.71 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1516794507.A.D75.html

01/25 23:27, 6年前 , 1F
Zhong sister!!! Double S is so poooooooooor?!?!
01/25 23:27, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1QQ7ABrr (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1QQ7ABrr (EngTalk)