Re: [Mind] Mad

看板EngTalk作者 (剛)時間7年前 (2016/09/29 09:46), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《dosandonts (Catalano is A+)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《castofwind (事與願違的人生)》之銘言: : : Everything gonna makes me mad by the ruleless of my family : : They always choose to refuse to accept the truth, their deficits , their : : abnormality , and no one can correct them. : : Every day I feel so painful when I sense I have any connection with them. : : But they are really my enemy in my destiny and destructed many opportunity : : or good things . : : Even though I really hate them, I have nothing to do except killing is illegal. : : No resolution can be thought about, and I still aboard their failure and : : their fault they created everyday. : : How can I let them leave me away forever? : Hi, Sir/Ma'am: : Good evening! : I'm here to tell you that I have the same feelings with you. : My family went to the school and took the dropped-out procedures : that made me stop the law school career. : Even now I am taking the exams of being a lawyer, my mother constantly : curse me that I couldn't pass the exam. : She even told me that I should give up the examinations every year. : I want to be the elite, but my parents think that I cannot get there : and they continously curse, blame, insult me from taking the exams. : Do you want such the parents? : Do you want such the parents? : "No Refund!" Hi all, Be yourself. That's an only thing which you can do. Because it's hard to change other people, what you can perfectly control is yourself, including your movements and mind. If you heard something you don't like, leave it. Don't let it disturb your mind, moon, feeling, and energy. Save them to face a real problem which will change and upgrade your career and life. This's a good way to win your life back. Fight for yourself. Nobody can save you, but you. Be Strong, be yourself. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 60.251.198.97 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1475113568.A.DB1.html

09/29 18:32, , 1F
Good suggestion
09/29 18:32, 1F

09/29 23:17, , 2F
Zhong sister!!! U good good!
09/29 23:17, 2F

10/01 17:07, , 3F
this suggestion is also helpful for me.thank you!
10/01 17:07, 3F

10/02 23:12, , 4F
really good solution!!!!
10/02 23:12, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1Nx79Wsn (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1Nx79Wsn (EngTalk)