Re: [Talk] I feel lonely

看板EngTalk作者 (fullbloom)時間9年前 (2015/06/26 19:54), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《dosandonts (米粉般的女人)》之銘言: : My friend, Mr. young boy doesn't want me to contact him too frequently. : Even he doesn't want me to contact him anymore. : He said that he hopes that I can live my life better without contacting : him for 365 days. : He needs some space for himself and he doesn't like me to be closer to him. : I have thought about the reason why he would say those hurt words. : It's because I am not charmimg and I don't attract him at all. : It's all about my chrisma which is too little and hardly felt good. : I blame on myself for being so boring and stubborn like shit. : If I am Lin Chi Lin or I am Vivian Hsu, I would be accepted by him for sure. : Nevertheless, I should improve myself to be a popular idol or model with : skinny shape, not the current stature. : How about you if you fall in love with a boy who is younger than you? Hey no one should change yourself just because you wanna get another ones love . Although sometimes I'll think in that way too...but!! Love yourself more!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 117.19.101.6 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1435319677.A.712.html
文章代碼(AID): #1LZJrzSI (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1LZJrzSI (EngTalk)