Re: [Talk] I am not the girl whom is loved by Leo

看板EngTalk作者 (l'ultima genia)時間9年前 (2015/03/11 00:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《dosandonts (想出去玩 累爆)》之銘言: : Just a minute ago I posted an article about the attributes which present the : Leo's love for his best friend or soul mate. : As a result, I found that I wasn't in compliance with any of those attribues. : For instance, I was not good looking, I was not humourous, I was not useful, : I was totally a tool-like and disposable person, I didn't get his eyes on me. : Therefore, I thought that I indeed, accurately, exactly, was NOT his type. : I felt so sad. : (I fell in love with the young man as you have seen on the past records please : be noted.) I'm sure you are definitely someone's type. years ago I'd feel exactly the same way you do now, but with time went by, I j ust...moved up on my life. we all fell for some guys who weren't interested in us, but he's not the judge , God is. You should be confident for being who you are, not everyone can be Emma Watson (sorry if I spell it wrong) we are all unique in our own way, and that's true. I'm not a successful woman but I got that point somehow, I believe you can as well;) cheer up. -- Sent from my Android -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.129.81.154 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1426006007.A.580.html
文章代碼(AID): #1K_n_tM0 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1K_n_tM0 (EngTalk)