Re: [Talk] Captain English - L'I'N'E Group

看板EngTalk作者 (spider)時間10年前 (2014/04/14 07:33), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Hello everybody, This group is full at the moment. I would like to write this message and thank all of yo for your great support. Maybe some of you might feel a little pity,but dont worry about it. Possibly, we will be able to meet in another Line group. Thank you guys again. Have a slow life. Chen ※ 引述《xspider (spider)》之銘言: : Hello everybody, : I hope the title of this article has captured your attention : ) : My name is Josh Chen.I am here to look for partners who would like to : practice English through forming a line group. : We can chat and type in English. More importantly, : we can form an English speaking environment where all : participants can induldge themselves in the world of knowledge. : Plus myself, i would like to look for 6 more participants. : If you are interested, please leave your Line ID below, or you can do so : by sending me a message through PTT. : I believe we can learn a lot from each otheher. : Please dont hesitate to contact me if you are interested : Josh -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.34.27.68 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1397431983.A.40A.html

04/19 01:37, , 1F
Line ID: greentea1227 :))
04/19 01:37, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1JInwlGA (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1JInwlGA (EngTalk)