[Talk] Friendship

看板EngTalk作者 (1234)時間11年前 (2013/06/27 08:13), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
I am not against Facebook, but the way some people using it. All the friendships require maintenance. Maintenance is not just giving petty favor. In addition, unfaithful favors usually don’t benefit the friendship. Maintenance is definitely not a “add friend” or “like” button on the screen. That is cheap. I had declined a bunch of friend requests. It is obvious. When someone pretends that he/she doesn’t see me in a restaurant or a food court, it is hard to believe that we are maintaining this friendship. People used to apply Windows Messenger for friendly contacts. When the Messenger was on the downgrade, people ignored the friendships on the Messenger and turned to create new ones on Facebook. If you didn’t follow the new media, sorry body, we are not friends anymore. OK, what is the next after Facebook? How many social networking services you need to adapt for maintaining a simple, innocent friendship? I don’t consider that friends need to contact each other all the time. In fact, I love the feeling of meeting again after a long period of separation. The question is, do you faithfully want the guy being happy? When this guy achieves some goals, you might be jealous. It’s ok. That is humanity. But in the deep of your mind, you are happy for him/her. That is the true friendship. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 128.125.25.40

06/27 11:43, , 1F
totally agreed!
06/27 11:43, 1F

07/03 10:06, , 2F
you can say that again. ^^
07/03 10:06, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1HouEDzC (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1HouEDzC (EngTalk)