Re: [Ask ] help me to see the article

看板EngTalk作者時間12年前 (2012/03/08 00:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《ymt919 (ymt)》之銘言: : I need to negotiation with my customer in indenesia. : Does any one help me to see the article as below and tell where am I fixing... : 中文: : 標題:出貨確認期限 Shipment deadline confirmaiton : 基於出貨作業較為繁雜,希望您能於ETD前一周與我司確定出貨產品及數量 Due to complexity of shipment preparation, we hope that you can confirm the product and the quantity of the product one week before ETD : 如遇臨時性情況,最晚我們能為您多延長一天的期間,於該期限後如 : 您未回覆任何出貨資訊,我們將會自動將本次貨物延至下周再一併為您出貨 : 如有造成您不便,望您見諒。 If you wish to change the quantity, the deadline can be extended for one more day. If we do not receive any confirmation prior to the deadline, the shipment will be postponed to the next week. Please let me know if you have any questions. Sorry for the inconvenience, : 英文:Confirm shipment Deadline : Due to prepare so many thing before ship. : We hope you could confirm to us the product and quantity which you want to ship : the week before ETD. : If you are really so urgent need to add more quantity, we could extend the : deadline for one day. If you exceed the limited time, we need to postone your : shipment to next week . : Thanks for help! : Any question, please let me know. : Best Regards -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 192.17.122.23
文章代碼(AID): #1FLu_N03 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1FLu_N03 (EngTalk)