[Intr] Hello~

看板EngTalk作者 (monkey)時間12年前 (2011/11/19 02:59), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串20/21 (看更多)
Name: Maggie Nickname: papa Birthday: o9/04,1982 Hobbies: watching movies,reading,traveling,listening to music Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) as a clerk in dollar store in Vancouver How long have you been learning English? since junior high school....maybe What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? why do I wanna study English?The reason is in order to find a good job cuz I don't have other skills.Why do I wanna learn English?Because I like English which I can communicate with people who are from different countries.I like the feeling to speak English though my pronunciation isn't good. Any tips about learning English? I have no idea.for me,just keep in touch with English even only watch american drama or read newspaper.At least,you learn something or it's very easy to forget it. Any other information about yourself? I stopped my job and came to Vancouver to experience working here.Then I found it's not what I think.I don't have many chance to speak English cuz I live with my Taiwanese roommate.I can speak English with my philippine co-worker,but we can't talk too much during our working time.And I found a real world isn't easy when customers talk to me that their speaking is fast and I can't catch it.So I decide to join here and find someone who we can practice English together.^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.83.41.158

11/20 13:38, , 1F
what is dollar store
11/20 13:38, 1F

11/21 10:55, , 2F
its like "十元商店"in Taiwan, but everything is about
11/21 10:55, 2F

11/21 10:55, , 3F
a buck or two (but some items like 10 bucks Lol)
11/21 10:55, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Engidcl (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1Engidcl (EngTalk)