Re: [Talk] Wang

看板EngTalk作者 (wei)時間12年前 (2011/08/23 23:22), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
I just saw Kevin mentioned Wang. I really like him, too. I watched all the games Wang started this year, and I am very glad for his comeback. Here, I want to introduce a player who is maybe not as famous as Wang, but he maybe the next Taiwanese who become a starting pitcher in MLB. Fu-Te Ni was a pitcher of Chinatrust Whales in CPBL. After Whales breaking, Ni became the the first and the only Taiwanese who transfered from CPBL to MLB, MiLB in fact, ever since. Ni has entried into MLB games as a relief pitcher and performed well in 2009. This season, Ni changes into a starting pitcher and got a good era of 2.38 in triple A, which is good compared with other starting pitchers of his team. According to some rules in MLB, someone said that it is almost implssible for him to entry MLB games this season, please go to the board "needfood" for details, even his performance is better than his teammate. However, if Ni keeps his good performance, chances are, he will become a regular starting pitcher in MLB games! -- In fact, this is my first post in the board. If it is not easy to read for you, please leave a message "poor english" below. Thanks! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.186.218

08/23 23:35, , 1F
Ni!!! I like him, too!!!
08/23 23:35, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1EKyNITR (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1EKyNITR (EngTalk)