[Joke] Joke

看板EngTalk作者 (Qube)時間13年前 (2011/01/19 15:31), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Harry the astronomy student (who happens to be a geek) and his new girl friend went to a music festival and will take shelter with their tent. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, the girl woke up and nudged her boy friend: "Honey, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." the astronomy student replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." "And what does that tell you?" his girlfriend asked,the guy pondered for a minute, said: "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all-powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow." "What does it tell you?" the girl was silent for a minute, then spoke from between her teeth: "Harry Potter, you idiot. Somebody has stolen our tent!" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.87.87.183

01/21 12:28, , 1F
lol.
01/21 12:28, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1DDfDBGi (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1DDfDBGi (EngTalk)