[Intr] Hello, everyone

看板EngTalk作者 (超可愛的羅比)時間13年前 (2010/10/12 10:00), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
Hello, ladies and gentlemen Name: My name is Robbie Nickname: Birthday: And the birthday is 12/6 Hobbies: In free time, I like to listen to music, especially old songs, not only western but also Taiwan old songs. I am just 24 years old, but I totally love old songs because I feel more touching. Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) I am a student, actually. I am studying in Pingtung and majored in English. Pingtung is a good place, but I have to say one thing - Kenting is very far away from Pingtung city at least 2.5 hours! How long have you been learning English? I have learned English for 15 years. What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? Actually, I can not say my English is good or I love English. However, I do not have any talented skill. Only I can communicate in English. Any tips about learning English? I do not have any tip to share how to learn English. However, I know many people hate to memorize English words because they feel bored. Luckily, I love to memorize English words. I feel memorizing English words is so relax ... Any other information about yourself? I like to discuss old songs, gossips, and mood. In addition, I love to listen to marvel story. I am a easygoing people. Nice to meet you, hope everyone has a good day, everyday... -- 你該記得我 不該忘了我 在我的夢裡 你曾來找我 http://www.wretch.cc/album/robbie2010 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.255.206.225 ※ 編輯: robbie2010 來自: 220.141.42.241 (01/30 01:20)
文章代碼(AID): #1Ciy4ub0 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1Ciy4ub0 (EngTalk)