Re: [Mind] Tired to prepare for TOEFL

看板EngTalk作者 (小東仔)時間14年前 (2010/08/15 11:57), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
FYI, I am preparing TOEFL as well and have gone through worse exp. than yours. Last year after carring out my "damn obligation", I tried to apply a TOEFL course in 寰x cramschool in order to fullfill my dream, studing abroad, but got a terrible rejection, or a suggetion, saying that it is better for me to start from basic-level course, otherwise I might waste my money. Regardless of others laugh, I dig out the Grammer book from the pile of my highschool textbooks, starting from the very basic grametical rules, such as defination of noun and verb and 5 structure of sentences. I believe that foundation is vital for skyscraper. I have complain that why I was not born in English-speaking countries, and have felt regret for playing around during school period. Although there is still a big room for me to improve, I have conquered more abstacles than I expected. Do not be afraid of your current level! Keep moving forward! I believe that you will break the bottelneck you are facing. ps. I am glad to share any learning materials. ※ 引述《CaTom (Tom)》之銘言: : Though I've tried to study hard for TOEFL test : it's still a DEVIL to me : and the summer vacation is ending : when the new semester begins : I'll lost much time practicing English : Now I regret why I don't like English before... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.80.46
文章代碼(AID): #1CPsMriI (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1CPsMriI (EngTalk)