Re: [Mind] My new job?

看板EngTalk作者 (路人甲)時間14年前 (2009/09/11 08:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
But why did you resign in the first place? perhaps u can elaborate on that 33k isn't so bad after all. A lot of people are struggling with 22k jobs. Some can't even get a part-time job. Times are trying. Good luck to ur job hunt ※ 引述《timshel (whatever)》之銘言: : Just resigned the first formal job in my life in July. Having searching the : next job for nearly 2.5 months. Regarding the process of looking for the : second job, all I could say is so "pathetic". I understand it's not a good : time to find a job with "good " salary nowadays , but it's still hard for me : to accept this low wages-33K for an employee with three-year working : experience. : Do I regret the resignation of my first job? I might be regretful : for its good salary-43K, exclusive of the overtime ,perhaps. But I would not : regret to leave the hell-liked company. : For an 29-year-old woman, is it really reasonable and acceptable to take the : offer of 33K? I am pondering over and over... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.170.87.91
文章代碼(AID): #1AgPe1tT (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1AgPe1tT (EngTalk)